• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

crocs

ppllzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
do y'all like crocs? i just put my life savings into crox

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
i remember reading an article recently about how their business has been steadily plummeting over the last 2 years to an all time low

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Get Smart
i remember reading an article recently about how their business has been steadily plummeting over the last 2 years to an all time low

IT'S NOT LOW ENOUGH.

Hell, 0 sales wouldn't be enough. The F***ers they already sold would still be out there.

Superb0bo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
crocs copies seems to be the most popular foot wear in sweden at the moment... lovely.

Jupiter Room

Reaction score
Originally Posted by andyliu52

Did you learn to troll from the guys at Dope Couture?
wink.gif

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Get Smart

That might be the reason for this:

crocsvsskechers__oPt.jpg

Legal Briefs

Monday, July 21, 2008

The battle for the molded footwear market leapt from store shelves to the courthouse this month when Crocs Inc. brought a patent and trade dress lawsuit against Skechers USA Inc. According to documents filed in the U.S. District Court for Colorado in Denver on July 10, Skechers footwear using "Nano Lite" foam construction mimics Crocs' designs and logos. The suit alleges that Skechers' Low Tide, Gypsies and Wooly Bully models, among others, infringe on Crocs' designs, as does a cartoon bear used on the rivet of Skechers' foam footwear. Boulder, Colo.-based Crocs' shoes make use of a cartoon crocodile in a similar fashion. Skechers responded to the allegations in a statement issued by Philip Paccione, executive vice president and general counsel for the Manhattan Beach, Calif.-based company. "We believe that this lawsuit is completely without merit and will vigorously defend ourselves against such baseless accusations," Paccione said.

hossoso

Coward and P*ssy
Reaction score
Originally Posted by andyliu52

You've *********** pooch.

Tarmac

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You really spent your life savings buying crocs stock? How did you justify this to yourself?

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tarmac
You really spent your life savings buying crocs stock? How did you justify this to yourself?

Not crocs stock... he spent his life savings buying pairs of crocs!

The lead singer of a cover band I saw in a bar was wearing crocs onstage. They did "Killing in the name of", and the crowd just wasn't with them, and it was embarassing all around.

Yeah, I think the sales of crocs are probably hurt most of all by the proliferation of cheaper knock-off crocs. If you're going to abandon any pretense of being stylish anyway, why would you spend $40 to do so?

Who know, the ersatz crocs are probably safer on escalators.

ppllzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
it is making a comeback. from $7 to $10 in the last week... hopefully it will go back up to its high of $68...

Moos3d

Reaction score
I've got a pair of their flip-flops which really aren't bad at all.

Comrade Lenin

Reaction score
Calling a pair of Crocs shoes is like calling a wadded-up handkerchief a pocket square.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 38.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.1%

Staff online

Forum statistics