• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

crocs

Black Cherry

Reaction score
Wadded up handkerchiefs are the working class man's pocket square!
peepwall[1].gif

izlat

Reaction score
Crocs are OK for small kids, I guess...

c3cubed

Reaction score
I think you could actually recycle and chop them up into small chiselpointed erasers and stick them onto the ends of your pencils.

James Gatz

Reaction score
I'd like to use a dirty Croc to slap the face of anyone who's ever taken a step in them.

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by andyliu52
do y'all like crocs? i just put my life savings into crox

i hope your life savings isn't alot. just looked at their balance sheet and income statement. it doesnt look pretty. revenue is down, expenses are up, negative net income, increasing negative cash flow, etc.

why did you do this???

Chrispy

Reaction score
I used to use them for boat shoes while I was on the dock before going out rowing. I would never use them for any other reason

Trackstarr

Reaction score
i hate those things they call shoes

ppllzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
life savings were halved after hours today. someone close this thread, its depressing me every time i look at it.

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by andyliu52
life savings were halved after hours today. someone close this thread, its depressing me every time i look at it.

not to rub salt in the wound(s), but really, what basis did you make your decision on? if you did some research you would've seen that since the beginning of 07 it wasn't pretty in crocville

c3cubed

Reaction score
I watched the carnage tonight on the Nightly Business News. What a drop...(!)
They weren't the only ones to experience a massive stock plunge though.

ppllzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ive been daytrading highly volatile stocks lately--WM, FRE, FNM and figured crox would work out...

at least i was right about the volatility

sigh

also it has low p/e, and low eps guidance, so i thought it would go up with earnings on aug 4th, little did i know that the next day they would give even lower guidance -_-

GAHHHHHH

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Do you do research or do you just go with word on the street. Hard to get excited about a company who hasn't made a dime in almost a year.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads