1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Crockett & Jones 'Westfield' snuff suede half brogues, hardly worn, UK7E.

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by radicaldog, Jan 18, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. radicaldog

radicaldog Senior member

--SOLD--

Another pair of shoes that isn't a perfect fit for me, alas. I've hardly worn them, as you can see from the picture of the inside and soles. But I did have them topy-ed, which will make their soles practically eternal. This is a very versatile classic, and I'm selling it cheaper than it would normally cost on eBay.

Shoe trees not included. No returns.

Shipping: $10 European Union, $20 rest of the world. I'm based in Englad. I'll ship as soon as PayPal payment is cleared.

----
    More info as I've received a couple of inquiries:

This is the shoe in question: http://www.crockettandjones.com/Product/Westfield-Tobacco#.UPmIx4mLI9w

It's built on last 341, which I'd say is a classic English shape, not too wide and not too narrow.

The widest point (the ball of the foot) measured on the outsole is just over 4 inches. The narrowest point (the waist) is just over 2.5 inches, again measured on the outsole.

E width is the equivalent of US D.

The Pediwear site may have some more sizing info. This is the page with the relevant model: http://www.pediwear.co.uk/crockett/products/1819.php

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 19, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.