• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Crockett & Jones MTO Central

M2511

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was talking in context of paypal. CC might work ! You are right ..
They told me they weren’t using it anymore due to the security issues it had. Maybe that stance has changed now. Worldpay that is.

budapest12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not my MTO and not my call so no disrespect intended and feel free to ignore. Based on my own experience only you have waited enough time and you jeopardize the GMTO happening if you continue to wait much longer. People move on and commit money elsewhere, especially when they wait with no guarantee of things happening after they have waited. A few days is nice but it’s not a blood oath and people who don’t check for days at a time run that risk of missing out.

JoeRogan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not my MTO and not my call so no disrespect intended and feel free to ignore. Based on my own experience only you have waited enough time and you jeopardize the GMTO happening if you continue to wait much longer. People move on and commit money elsewhere, especially when they wait with no guarantee of things happening after they have waited. A few days is nice but it’s not a blood oath and people who don’t check for days at a time run that risk of missing out.

Agreed, there's 12 *now*, put it in

oskrusa

Reaction score
Not yet. C&J will confirm next week. I will update as soon as I have confirmation

I would vote to send the order in once we get confirmation from CJ, they will NOT confirm until Monday at the earliest, that will make it six full days at a minimum since we started seeking confirmation from folks on the list.

If @rwerkudara and @frighter3 have not responded by that time, I think it will be reasonable for @JoeRogan and @AMD500 to take their place and start the process.

Neville Southall

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well, I’ve been procrastinating posting for the first time on this forum for long enough. So, here it goes: Very pleased with these limited edition Grasmere, retailed by Tassels Hong Kong. Tassels informed me that they received only 12 from C&J. They feel amazing, too. The 325 last is just a great all-around last.

Specs:
- Whiskey shell;
- 325 last:
- City sole;
- Half unlined.

P.S.: Forgive the picture quality. I’m just getting accustomed to photographing shoes. I’ve been doing it with watches for years, but I’m slowly developing these skills.

BackInTheJox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well, I’ve been procrastinating posting for the first time on this forum for long enough. So, here it goes: Very pleased with these limited edition Grasmere, retailed by Tassels Hong Kong. Tassels informed me that they received only 12 from C&J. They feel amazing, too. The 325 last is just a great all-around last.

Specs:
- Whiskey shell;
- 325 last:
- City sole;
- Half unlined.

P.S.: Forgive the picture quality. I’m just getting accustomed to photographing shoes. I’ve been doing it with watches for years, but I’m slowly developing these skills.

View attachment 1244858 View attachment 1244859 View attachment 1244867 View attachment 1244868 View attachment 1244869
They look beautiful!

Something about the backwards knot tying style just bugs the anal retentive in me.

Perfectcircles

Reaction score
Since it seems like the Whiskey Galway is going to be successful, I am putting focus on the zug Snowden.

Fantastic makeup and we need to get it done. Asking for folks to step up. We need maybe 4 more participants.
:-D

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 45 40.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 44 39.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 18 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 25 22.5%

Forum statistics

Threads