• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Crockett & Jones MTO Central

ennui

Reaction score

I did. All paid up for the lindrick.

Who else paid? You can just PM me to avoid spamming everone here. That way I can update the spreadsheet so everyone can see the progress towards 12.

KPDarb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Have anyone noticed shell shoes fitting looser than the equivalent calf on the same last? has sizing remained consistent? Maybe someone with a Pembroke and Warlow can comment. Thanks!

Last edited:

Manav Kapoor

Reaction score
Re: Whiskey Lindrick

Just trying to finalize sizing. Should make my payment either Monday or Tuesday. Apologies if this is causing a delay, but I'd like to nail the fit as best as possible.

Also, just FYI, we're right on the cusp of the $800 US Customs' duty threshold (though I'm not sure how they account for shipping - if it's just value of the item we're only at ~$760). I was going to be adding trees to the order given shipping would be cheaper as one order than ordering them later, but that would have guaranteed going over the $800 figure.

mosy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
anyone know the status of the Marlow wingtip GMTO? Where are we up to re 12 payments?

Last edited:

mosy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I am yet to receive a payment link for Lindrick and Marlow.
CJ's staff has been running slow.

Got my Marlow payment link (dark brown Marlow wingtip) over a week ago. Maybe check spam?

mdubya

Reaction score

anyone know the status of the Marlow wingtip  GMTO?  Where are we up to re 12 payments?

I'm gonna get an update from Lauren mid-week. Hopefully we will be wrapped up this week. Should be at or close to 12.

BackInTheJox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm all paid up for the various GMTOs. Paid via password-protected word document for all except the Whiskey Lindrick (did World Pay for this, although when I tried it for the brown Marlow wingtip it wouldn't work, so I had to do the Word document).

Hoping they charge our cards fairly soon even for the Whiskey Lindrick that may take a while to go into production, as the card I gave them expires in December!

atxtonyc

Reaction score
I'm in the process of paying up on the Whiskey Lindrick. Quick question for you all: anyone have sizing recommendations on 325 vs 335? I'm comfortable with my 335 sizing but don't have anything in 325 and I don't have the time to get down to C&J today or tomorrow (and I don't want to be the holdup).

loxo

Reaction score
I'm in the process of paying up on the Whiskey Lindrick. Quick question for you all: anyone have sizing recommendations on 325 vs 335? I'm comfortable with my 335 sizing but don't have anything in 325 and I don't have the time to get down to C&J today or tomorrow (and I don't want to be the holdup).

The 335 and 325 are nearly identical. The difference between them is that the 335 has a bit of a 'bump' around the top of the toe cap. I would suggest taking your same size.

Last edited:

Akeem

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I'm in the process of paying up on the Whiskey Lindrick.  Quick question for you all:  anyone have sizing recommendations on 325 vs 335?  I'm comfortable with my 335 sizing but don't have anything in 325 and I don't have the time to get down to C&J today or tomorrow (and I don't want to be the holdup).

the toe box is a bit broader than on the 335. fit is almost exactly the same with 335 having just a bit more wiggle room.

nishant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Fro the Lindrick, when trying to make a payment, it is amounting to 800.07 USD on worldpay

Hence, I haven't paid and instead requested if they can adjust the invoice by a couple of pounds so the amount reflected is less than 800 USD.

I am guessing it is an appropriate request ??

kczsilence

Reaction score

Fro the Lindrick, when trying to make a payment, it is amounting to 800.07 USD on worldpay

Hence, I haven't paid and instead requested if they can adjust the invoice by a couple of pounds so the amount reflected is less than 800 USD.

I am guessing it is an appropriate request ??

Not sure if anyone checked when they received but Lauren actually marked my two pairs at 60gbp each when they were delivered together. I'm not sure if that was completely intentional/normal or something she had done when I asked how it'd work if the shipment was sent together since the actual value is a lot higher.

Worth asking Lauren or Pernilla I think

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads