• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Crockett & Jones MTO Central

orionz06

Reaction score
Proposal: A speed-hook version of this boot, open to sole choices and minor tweaks.

Attachments

• crockett-jones-division-road-coniston-natural-hurricane-hide-e1645755881779-1536x1014.jpeg
    crockett-jones-division-road-coniston-natural-hurricane-hide-e1645755881779-1536x1014.jpeg
    128.9 KB · Views: 263

shoeinvestor

Reaction score
Proposal: A speed-hook version of this boot, open to sole choices and minor tweaks.
I might be interested but would still need to justify another captoe boot to myself...
Especially having a Coniston in tan grain calf and a Harlech in whiskey shell makes it difficult. But then, I do not yet have boots in that kind of leather.

stephenaf2003

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

shahtirthak

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

stephenaf2003

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

mxgreen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Re: C&J brown shell cordovan PTB on 325 last (identical to RL Marlow), the current signup sheet shows the price to be £670 (£558.33 ex VAT) at retail. I don't know if that is the current price but will try to find out sometime next week. The value of the pound has dropped significantly. And with the savings on VAT, the price should be the lowest it has been in years.

Poshak Man

Reaction score
Re: C&J brown shell cordovan PTB on 325 last (identical to RL Marlow), the current signup sheet shows the price to be £670 (£558.33 ex VAT) at retail. I don't know if that is the current price but will try to find out sometime next week. The value of the pound has dropped significantly. And with the savings on VAT, the price should be the lowest it has been in years.

Added my name to the list.

mxgreen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’m very interested in the PTB as well if that’s still in the works!
There is a signup sheet but as of now we don't have enough to order. I'll contact C&J this week to learn the minimum number needed to order and the price. Can you go ahead and put your name on the signup sheet? I'd like to try to build momentum to try to get to 12 (which is the expected number). You can always back out.

joman8390

Reaction score
There is a signup sheet but as of now we don't have enough to order. I'll contact C&J this week to learn the minimum number needed to order and the price. Can you go ahead and put your name on the signup sheet? I'd like to try to build momentum to try to get to 12 (which is the expected number). You can always back out.
Will do!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Staff online

Forum statistics