• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Crockett & Jones MTO Central

Shaunm88

Reaction score
How do you wear the whiskey Westfield? It's a conflicting shoe for me bc it's a shell oxford

Chinos. My business is a chino and polo shirt type of role. They were for this. I couldn’t imagine wearing with jeans casually, perhaps a dressier dark jean with sports jacket or could get away with a light grey suit

Shaunm88

Reaction score
Hello folks,

First of all, thank you to all of the gentlemen that participated in the Dark Brown Cordovan Galway GMTO. That group order was a success and currently our boots are in production!!!

As you all know, the shoe game can become quite addicting. Hence why I am trying to organize yet another GMTO ?.

I am looking for a total of 12 commitments for a proposed Crockett & Jones Galway boot in Whisky Cordovan! I have actually went ahead and created a tab a few weeks ago and we already have a total of 6 people (including me) interested/signed-up to the GMTO without me reaching out to you all. A great sign that this GMTO will be a success.

Please refer to the link below:
C&J Galway Whisky Cordovan Sign-Up Spreadsheet.

Crockett & Jones Galway in Whisky Shell Cordovan - Please read the following specifications carefully:
Style: Galway 2
Last: 325
Material: Cordovan
Color: Whisky
Stitching: Ton-Sur-Ton (Tone on Tone)
Sole Unit: Leather
Sole Thickness: Double
Storm Welt: Yes
Pull tabs: Yes
Edge Color: Antique (Light Brown)
Eyelets/Speed hooks: 4 metal/exposed eyelets and 4 speed hooks
Size: (per customer)
Width: E
Cost: £900 (~£749.97 after excluding 16.67% VAT, as of today around $979.82 for the U.S. Folks) plus £30 (~$40) shipping.

This order will be placed through the Crockett & Jones Store at 69 Jermyn Street, London. So please feel free to contact the store via phone or email, provided below, should you have any questions about price and other details I may have left out. I look forward to filling in the remaining 6 spots. If you’re interested, please enter your Styleforum username, size, and any comments in the hyperlink I provided above.

-Crockett & Jones Store:
69 Jermyn Street, London
-Email:
[email protected]
-Phone:
020 7976 2684

View attachment 1482831 View attachment 1482836

I know I am late on this but do you think I could jump in on the dark brown cordovan pair. Who were you dealing with. I might flick and email and hope its not too late

stephenaf2003

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How do you find it with wearing jeans. Im thinking this could be a new jeans boot for less than favourable weather
I only wear selvedge, and I’ve noticed the blue from my jeans, it tends to rub off on lighter colored boots. So, I only wear darker boots with my jeans.

jayvee

Reaction score
Hello folks,

First of all, thank you to all of the gentlemen that participated in the Dark Brown Cordovan Galway GMTO. That group order was a success and currently our boots are in production!!!

As you all know, the shoe game can become quite addicting. Hence why I am trying to organize yet another GMTO ?.

I am looking for a total of 12 commitments for a proposed Crockett & Jones Galway boot in Whisky Cordovan! I have actually went ahead and created a tab a few weeks ago and we already have a total of 6 people (including me) interested/signed-up to the GMTO without me reaching out to you all. A great sign that this GMTO will be a success.

Crockett & Jones Galway in Whisky Shell Cordovan - Please read the following specifications carefully:
Cost: £900 (~£749.97 after excluding 16.67% VAT, as of today around $979.82 for the U.S. Folks) plus £30 (~$40) shipping.

This order will be placed through the Crockett & Jones Store at 69 Jermyn Street, London. So please feel free to contact the store via phone or email, provided below, should you have any questions about price and other details I may have left out. I look forward to filling in the remaining 6 spots. If you’re interested, please enter your Styleforum username, size, and any comments in the hyperlink I provided above.

-Crockett & Jones Store:
69 Jermyn Street, London
-Email:
[email protected]
-Phone:
020 7976 2684

Possible to have them on a ridgeway sole?

fernando526

Reaction score
I know I am late on this but do you think I could jump in on the dark brown cordovan pair. Who were you dealing with. I might flick and email and hope its not too late
Hey how's it going man? Sorry, but the shoes have already gone into production. There's nothing that can be done at this point.

fernando526

Reaction score
Possible to have them on a ridgeway sole?
That would be by a majority decision, so far 7/12 people that signed up have opted for double leather... so there goes the majority ?. Sorry man, looks like these are going to be double leather soles.

Besides, you can always refurbish them and swap out to whatever sole you want in the future. I wouldn't miss out on a great make-up because of soles, a component of the shoe that can easily be swapped out for whatever you want during refurbishing.

Neville Southall

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello folks,

-Crockett & Jones Store:
69 Jermyn Street, London
-Email:
[email protected]
-Phone:
020 7976 2684

Can we ask for F widths?

fernando526

Reaction score
Can we ask for F widths?
All 12 pairs must have the exact same configurations, the only difference of course would be the sizes. It would be awesome to have several widths though, but unfortunately they all have the be the same widthwise. That’s why I went with the standard width of E because it’s the most common among folks, of course there will be people with narrower/wider feet which adds more complexity. If you’re a F width, I would recommend going up a half size from E. It usually ends up working out wonderfully, obviously not perfect, but your feet won’t be uncomfortable in any way.

For the Dark Brown Galway, we had a gentleman that was a size UK15... sadly we had to turn him down because CJ wouldn’t make that size for a group order. He would have had to place his own individual order.

Boggis

Reaction score
Gents, does anyone know what the MTO surcharge is for a single order from C&J? I gather from reading this thread they waive the fee for groups of 12, and I can see from their website that is "starts at £600" but I'm wondering what the actual MTO charge is for a single pair of shoes?

fernando526

Reaction score
Gents, does anyone know what the MTO surcharge is for a single order from C&J? I gather from reading this thread they waive the fee for groups of 12, and I can see from their website that is "starts at £600" but I'm wondering what the actual MTO charge is for a single pair of shoes?
£250 for a single order
£125 for six pairs
Fee waived with twelve pairs

fernando526

Reaction score
Hey guys, just wanted to follow up on the Whisky Cordovan Galway Boots. We have a total of 10 people interested and we need TWO more guys to get the boots into production!

Please refer to the GMTO Spreadsheets in the link below for all of the details! Do not miss out on this gorgeous make-up!

Thanks and happy holidays!!!
Fernando

harveyrabbit

Reaction score
Hey guys, just wanted to follow up on the Whisky Cordovan Galway Boots. We have a total of 10 people interested and we need TWO more guys to get the boots into production!

Please refer to the GMTO Spreadsheets in the link below for all of the details! Do not miss out on this gorgeous make-up!

Thanks and happy holidays!!!
Fernando
Also, the 2020 brown shell lindrick only needs *one* more person to hit 12!

harveyrabbit

Reaction score
We now have 12 people signed up for the 2020 Lindrick MTO! I have reached out to those that signed up to confirm interest so that we can move forward. @Skelnik is on that list, but he limits contact. Hopefully he can confirm interest here :)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads