• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Crockett & Jones MTO Central

Dd1101

Reaction score
It is going to be a stunning make-up! Don't miss out!

If you're interested please give Basil (from C&J at 69 Jermyn Street) a call or email to see if there are any spots available, and if so you're welcome to join!!!

At this point, we will be treating it on a "first come first serve" basis. I say that because sometimes people get the "cold feet" and drop out, so I don't want to risk our GMTO getting held up because those particular individuals. I have seen it happen in other GMTOs and it's frustrating for everyone else that is serious about placing their order.

So by all means. If you decide to join, please contact Basil for availability. Store contact info:
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +44 20 7976 2684

What he said... Team we are almost at 12 please contact Basil with your info ASAP. Just got off the phone with him and really excited for this one. @nishant

chipshot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’d be up for Whiskey Gallway II in leather soles.. Dainite doesn’t look good on Whiskey .. my 2 cents
My Dark Brown GTMO’s are on leather.. comfort all the way. Dainite is hard as hell .. pass

fernando526

Reaction score
I’d be up for Whiskey Gallway II in leather soles.. Dainite doesn’t look good on Whiskey .. my 2 cents
My Dark Brown GTMO’s are on leather.. comfort all the way. Dainite is hard as hell .. pass
Let's do it!

I'd be in for a whiskey Galway 2 on DL as well. One day...
Want to join? The Dark Brown Galway will go into production very soon, and I'll be aching for Whisky soon after haha

Last edited:

DartagnanRed

Reaction score
Hi all, can anyone comment on how long the last Lindrick GMTO took after it was filled? Have put my name down but pretty keen to get boots whilst still winter. Also on the spreadsheet is it the first person who is the sponsor? Was going to ask their permission if I could share somewhere else.

chipshot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'd be in for a whiskey Galway 2 on DL as well. One day...
Feel free to put my name on that list .. I can't seem to open the sheet.. thanks.. lets see if we can get some traction.. here's the last double leather MTO.. I love these ..
IMG_5920.JPG
IMG_5924.JPG

Phoenician

Reaction score
Agreed, the Dainite turned me off to this MTO. Would be keen for whisky on double leather and all eyelets

fernando526

Reaction score
Agreed, the Dainite turned me off to this MTO. Would be keen for whisky on double leather and all eyelets
Would you be interested in a Whisky Galway boot? I created a Whisky Galway GMTO tab in the spreadsheet.

Now that the Dark Brown Galways are going into production, next on my agenda are the Whiskys!!! haha

adrs1157

Reaction score
Would you be interested in a Whisky Galway boot? I created a Whisky Galway GMTO tab in the spreadsheet.

Now that the Dark Brown Galways are going into production, next on my agenda are the Whiskys!!! haha
I added myself and @chipshot. I think his size is also 8 UK?

I'm 99% sure I'm a 8 UK too but I need to do more research. I wear 365 last in 8 UK but need to wear thicker socks.

fernando526

Reaction score
Hello gentlemen,

I hope this message finds you well.

Just wanted to give everyone an update that the Dark Brown Galway GMTO is now closed as we have successfully filled-in all 12 spots!

Thank you everyone that expressed interest in this GMTO. The DB Cordovan Galway is going to be a killer make-up, and I am staying hopeful (although no promises) that our boots will arrive in Late December to Early January. Maybe we get lucky and have them under our Christmas trees this upcoming December! ????

We should be getting an update from Basil in the upcoming days as the factory receives our special group order, and are given an ETA.

We have received exactly 17 inquiries of people interested in this make-up, but of course, a first come first served basis was implemented for the 12-boot order. Nonetheless, thank you all for expressing interest in this GMTO, and to the twelve individuals that actually committed to the GMTO and secured their pair of DB Cordovan Galways!

Best regards,
Fernando

harveyrabbit

Reaction score
Hi All,
I would be interested in the Whiskey Galway, but need some sizing advice. Im typically 7.5e on Barrie, 7.5d Truebalance, and 8d Plaza. Thanks for any insight that you can provide.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads