• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Crockett & Jones MTO Central

nareichert

Reaction score
Is there a running doc with current proposed GMTOs? Found it.

Last edited:

fernando526

Reaction score
Hey guys. I just wanted to follow up to inform you all that the Dark Brown Cordovan - Galway II GMTO has a total of 8 people committed to place an order. If we can fill in 4 more spots, we can purchase these boots for retail price and with an ETA of right around Christmas time :cool:

Please refer to the following link for the Google tracking spreadsheet: C&J Galway II - Dark Brown Cordovan GMTO

In addition, the Whisky Cordovan Skye GMTO organized by the C&J Store at 69 Jermyn Street requires 1-2 more spots to fulfill the order requirement. Please reach out to the store if you're interested: [email protected]

Here is what the Whisky Skyes will look like:

Cheers!

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey guys. I just wanted to follow up to inform you all that the Dark Brown Cordovan - Galway II GMTO has a total of 8 people committed to place an order. If we can fill in 4 more spots, we can purchase these boots for retail price and with an ETA of right around Christmas time :cool:

Please refer to the following link for the Google tracking spreadsheet: C&J Galway II - Dark Brown Cordovan GMTO

In addition, the Whisky Cordovan Skye GMTO organized by the C&J Store at 69 Jermyn Street requires 1-2 more spots to fulfill the order requirement. Please reach out to the store if you're interested: [email protected]

Cheers!

Does the price for the Galway 2 that's listed on the spreadsheet include shipping to the US?

fernando526

Reaction score
Does the price for the Galway 2 that's listed on the spreadsheet include shipping to the US?
If you live in the U.S., with exVAT and as of today's exchange rate, you're looking at around $926.69 (or 708.31 GBP). Shipping from the UK is 30 GBP, so add about ~$40 for shipping

Grant total ~ $965.82

nareichert

Reaction score

Cheers!

Do they need 1 or 2 more to get to 12?

fernando526

Reaction score
Do they need 1 or 2 more to get to 12?
I believe 1 or 2 more to get a 6-pair order. With a 12-pair order you can purchase the shoes for retail price, but with a 6-pair order we would each pay a partial £125 fee. So the boots should come to around £833.34 exVAT. I believe there are a total of 4 to 5 pre-payments so one more person is needed (first come first serve).

EBernard

Reaction score
I believe 1 or 2 more to get a 6-pair order. With a 12-pair order you can purchase the shoes for retail price, but with a 6-pair order we would each pay a partial £125 fee. So the boots should come to around £833.34 exVAT. I believe there are a total of 4 to 5 pre-payments so one more person is needed (first come first serve).
Good day, My name is on the list however I am yet to make a prepayment. Should I make one so that we reach a total of 6 and we can go ahead?

shoeinvestor

Reaction score
Good day, My name is on the list however I am yet to make a prepayment. Should I make one so that we reach a total of 6 and we can go ahead?
All you need to do is give Basil your credit card data via phone or email. He will debit your card as soon as he has the card data from 6 participants.

fernando526

Reaction score
Thank you very much for your response. Could you please share the details of Basil.
Sweet!!! Then you may just be the last person!

Please email Basil at [email protected] (I prefer to have him call me so he can take my card info over the phone). The store number is also +44 20 7976 2684 should you prefer to call him.

Once he runs your numbers, then he should be placing the order *fingers crossed*.

Please keep in mind that this is for the Whisky Skye boot, the Galway 2 still needs exactly 4 more people (for a 12-pair order) and we can bring the price down to retail price.

Last edited:

EBernard

Reaction score
Sweet!!! Then you may just be the last person!

Please email Basil at [email protected] (I prefer to have him call me so he can take my card info over the phone). The store number is also +44 20 7976 2684 should you prefer to call him.

Once he runs your numbers, then he should be placing the order *fingers crossed*.

Please keep in mind that this is for the Whisky Skye boot, the Galway 2 still needs exactly 4 more people (for a 12-pair order) and we can bring the price down to retail price.
Thank you I was actually referring to the Galway 2 MTO, however I am happy to integrate the Skye boot MTO and withdraw from the Galway 2 MTO As it might take long.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads