• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Crockett & Jones MTO Central

tifosi

Tire Kicker
Reaction score

Would it be possible for me to order the Cheviot in whiskey cordovan as a single person? 

With an MTO fee, I believe so.

Omert4

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Thanks for the info, mdubs and tifosi. So they still have whiskey left, even after the latest group order it seems.

wklq76a

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
To Whiskey Harlech Round 2 participants: anyone have their CC charged yet? I haven't, and I just fired off an e-mail to Lauren asking what's up.

Omert4

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
To Whiskey Harlech Round 2 participants: anyone have their CC charged yet? I haven't, and I just fired off an e-mail to Lauren asking what's up.

Nope. This was my problem with Lauren. Not good at keeping everyone up to date.

aldenfan

Reaction score
Haven't gotten charged yet either. It is 8pm there right now, so she must not have gotten to it today? Or maybe there is a lag before it shows up?

aldenfan

Reaction score
Nope. This was my problem with Lauren. Not good at keeping everyone up to date.
Argh! Now our orders are going to be delayed by a whole DAY. A whole DAY people
nest.gif

No, but seriously good to know why they haven't been charged yet. Were you able to settle things with her?

Omert4

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Argh! Now our orders are going to be delayed by a whole DAY. A whole DAY people
nest.gif

No, but seriously good to know why they haven't been charged yet. Were you able to settle things with her?

Either she didn't get to it because she seems like that or maybe she is still waiting on that one person to give their payment info?

aldenfan

Reaction score
Either she didn't get to it because she seems like that or maybe she is still waiting on that one person to give their payment info?
Ah, I misunderstood. So you're saying it isn't a problem you had with getting Lauren your info but rather we still don't know why they aren't charged yet.

I assume she is pretty busy. Seems she is at a different shop every day.

Omert4

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Ah, I misunderstood. So you're saying it isn't a problem you had with getting Lauren your info but rather we still don't know why they aren't charged yet.

I assume she is pretty busy. Seems she is at a different shop every day.

Yep, we don't know why. Though if I were to guess, she just forgot or just didn't get to it.

aldenfan

Reaction score
So what's the current status of a Gianni on dainite/commando that is scotch grain? I'm assuming people are still trying to get over that zugg isn't available?

aldenfan

Reaction score
Yep, we don't know why. Though if I were to guess, she just forgot or just didn't get to it.
Not so much fun not knowing, but I'm okay with it personally. They are going to take months anyway so one more day delay doesn't bother me too much.

Omert4

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Not so much fun not knowing, but I'm okay with it personally. They are going to take months anyway so one more day delay doesn't bother me too much.
A lot of these high-end shoes companies have such antiquated websites and ways of doing business online. Allen Edmonds puts them all to shame.

aldenfan

Reaction score
A lot of these high-end shoes companies have such antiquated websites and ways of doing business online. Allen Edmonds puts them all to shame.

Yeah, but Allen Edmonds won't be able to get ahold of any whiskey cordovan :-\.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads