1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Crockett & Jones MTO Central

Discussion in 'Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and o' started by hoit1981, Sep 16, 2013.

1. PCK1

PCK1 Well-Known Member

No shame in that! It was all well worth it!

2. slowroll

slowroll Active Member

BootSpell,
    It's a feeling of anticipation and excitement coupled with my inner child repeating, "Are they here yet?" over and over...

slowroll

3. mdubs

mdubs Well-Known Member

LoL. I am getting them... There will be more pictures than there should be allowed on the internet soon...

They will be here in a few months. Patience is a virtue, and extremely important for the rare shell collector.

-Mike

4. wklq76a

wklq76a Well-Known Member

Yes, I did quite like your series on the C&J Gianni :nodding:

I got into shell recently, and the addiction hit hard.

5. Omert4

Omert4 Well-Known Member

Would it be possible for me to order the Cheviot in whiskey cordovan as a single person?

6. tifosi

tifosi Well-Known Member

With an MTO fee, I believe so.

7. mdubs

mdubs Well-Known Member

Yes, I am doing a Double Monk strap in Whiskey Shell also as a single MTO in Whiskey Shell. There definitely is an up charge if you go individual MTO.

-Mike

8. Omert4

Omert4 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the info, mdubs and tifosi. So they still have whiskey left, even after the latest group order it seems.

9. wklq76a

wklq76a Well-Known Member

To Whiskey Harlech Round 2 participants: anyone have their CC charged yet? I haven't, and I just fired off an e-mail to Lauren asking what's up.

10. Omert4

Omert4 Well-Known Member

Nope. This was my problem with Lauren. Not good at keeping everyone up to date.

11. aldenfan

aldenfan Well-Known Member

Haven't gotten charged yet either. It is 8pm there right now, so she must not have gotten to it today? Or maybe there is a lag before it shows up?

12. aldenfan

Argh! Now our orders are going to be delayed by a whole DAY. A whole DAY people [​IMG]

No, but seriously good to know why they haven't been charged yet. Were you able to settle things with her?

13. Omert4

Omert4 Well-Known Member

Either she didn't get to it because she seems like that or maybe she is still waiting on that one person to give their payment info?

14. aldenfan

Ah, I misunderstood. So you're saying it isn't a problem you had with getting Lauren your info but rather we still don't know why they aren't charged yet.

I assume she is pretty busy. Seems she is at a different shop every day.

15. Omert4

Omert4 Well-Known Member

Yep, we don't know why. Though if I were to guess, she just forgot or just didn't get to it.

16. aldenfan

So what's the current status of a Gianni on dainite/commando that is scotch grain? I'm assuming people are still trying to get over that zugg isn't available?

17. aldenfan

Not so much fun not knowing, but I'm okay with it personally. They are going to take months anyway so one more day delay doesn't bother me too much.

18. Omert4

Omert4 Well-Known Member

A lot of these high-end shoes companies have such antiquated websites and ways of doing business online. Allen Edmonds puts them all to shame.

19. aldenfan

Yeah, but Allen Edmonds won't be able to get ahold of any whiskey cordovan :-\.

20. tifosi

tifosi Well-Known Member

truth