• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Crockett & Jones MTO Central

chipshot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Found the sheet.. Sorry guys.. enjoy the games..

Snowdon's are a little too heavy for the Sonoran Desert but appreciate the heads up always.. ^

flylikeneagle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Need one more for whiskey Galway if no one drops out. Just added my name

mogili222

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Man, all of the action on the Carmina thread is making me wonder why it's so much harder to get the C&J GMTOs off the ground. Once you're shelling out the cash for cordovan, the step up in cost isn't much more (sorry, couldn't resist...). @Dd1101 , the Lindrick is beautiful, but give the Dundee some thought. Very versatile and considerably less common. Anyway, it's boot season again, so I thought I'd repost these pics from others to see if we can get a final two back on the list (NB: the MTO would have antique edging - not the natural):
How many more do we need for the Dundee?

chipshot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If this still hasn't filled in a month or two I'll probably be in. Bought to much recently and need to build up the fun money account first.
Thanks for the push.. my wife hates you.. ha ha

FatTuesday

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Galway II in whiskey shell is only short one. I'm in if we can make this happen.

Screenshot_20190915-120434_Chrome.jpg

Image borrowed from deusis

BackInTheJox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Guys, the whiskey Galway II is an amazing boot. My only regret in getting it is that I didn’t wait to see if it would be done on double leather sole. Mine is on Dainite and although it’s not bad, double leather >>> Dainite!

chipshot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Somebody will surely join the Whiskey Lindrick sheet. Fingers crossed..

With the favorable $ these are a flipping bargain..

Enjoy the games today gentlemen..

dfgiop

Reaction score
Somebody will surely join the Whiskey Lindrick sheet. Fingers crossed..

With the favorable $ these are a flipping bargain..

Enjoy the games today gentlemen..
where is this Whiskey Lindrick sheet? I'm interested :)

chipshot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Oops.. Whiskey Galway II. Too much football libation..

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Staff online

Forum statistics