• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Epaulet x Styleforum Alpine Loden Collection

Loden wool, woven in Tirol for centuries, is known for its resistance to cold and wetness. Our project in collaboration with Epaulet introduces Alpine Loden, a modern 18oz fabric blend of 75% merino wool and 25% nylon, woven in Italy. It's lighter, more durable, wind-resistant, and more comfortable than traditional Loden fabric. Partnering with Rochester Tailored Clothing, we offer custom garments like sportcoats, suits, and overcoats, made to your specifications. Learn more about the Loden collection here.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Crockett & Jones MTO Central

Rodolphe

Reaction score
I feel like I jinxed the ZUG by putting my name down.
So do I.

Additional information :
Screenshot_20190213-234619_YouTube.jpg

Pluq

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm in for the Dundee GMTO.

Regarding the sizing, I haven't got any pair with this last 378. My understanding of the C&J description is that I should go for the same size than my other shoes with last 325 335 341. Any feedback on this last ?

Mr Stevens

Reaction score
Guys, I hate to do it but I cannot partake in the Dundee GMTO. As awesome as it is, I have too many other obligations right now. There's a chance I will be out of the Zug one as well (too early to tell) but will still organize it for the group.
Doh! No worries. It happens to all of us. Anyone else want to jump on the Dundee since there's a spot open (you know you do)?

Mr Stevens

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm in for the Dundee GMTO.

Regarding the sizing, I haven't got any pair with this last 378. My understanding of the C&J description is that I should go for the same size than my other shoes with last 325 335 341. Any feedback on this last ?
Ignore my last post. Somehow I missed this. I think you're correct on the sizing, but I'll defer to folks with experience with 378.

Mr Stevens

Reaction score
According to Pernilla, she needs our names and email addresses, and then she can contact us individually about sizing on the Dundee. If you guys message me that info, I'll put together a list for her. I'm assuming she needs real names rather than the SF ones.

Rodolphe

Reaction score
Family reunion ;-)

For my part, given the feedback from Chris, I would rather for a plain toe for this Zug Snowdon. A little less aesthetic but more consistent with the Veldtschoen construction and the full bellows tongue about waterproofness.
So, sorry Magnuss, I will put myself right next to the GMTO, like Stephenaf and wait they have Zug on hand for all of you, to ask them a MTO Zug with plain toe. Hoping that the price difference will not be phenomenal...

Last edited:

Armando Lio

Reaction score
According to Pernilla, she needs our names and email addresses, and then she can contact us individually about sizing on the Dundee. If you guys message me that info, I'll put together a list for her. I'm assuming she needs real names rather than the SF ones.

MR. Stevens, The best way I've seen a GMTO go smoothly is by doing the following:

1. Send communication to all involved via this forum to send you their email address (privately)to confirm they still want to go.
2. Once you have all the email addresses (confirmation) you forward them to Pernilla and she will contact each individual for payment information.

You'll be surprise once you ask for commitment how many folks drop off the list.

Just my 2 cents worth.

AL

Armando Lio

Reaction score
MR. Stevens, The best way I've seen a GMTO go smoothly is by doing the following:

1. Send communication to all involved via this forum to send you their email address (privately)to confirm they still want to go.
2. Once you have all the email addresses (confirmation) you forward them to Pernilla and she will contact each individual for payment information.

You'll be surprise once you ask for commitment how many folks drop off the list.

Just my 2 cents worth.

AL

Forgot to add point 1.5: Make sure the data in the spreadsheet is all filled out, there are several entries which don't have a size, the sheet should be completed and forwarded to Pernilla for reference (along with email addresses.)

Mr Stevens

Reaction score

Just my 2 cents worth.

AL

Forgot to add point 1.5: Make sure the data in the spreadsheet is all filled out, there are several entries which don't have a size, the sheet should be completed and forwarded to Pernilla for reference (along with email addresses.)

Thanks for the tips. This makes a lot of sense.

up1911fan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Look's like we had 1 drop out on the brown shell Dundee. The other 11 of us have already committed if someone wants to fill the list and get the order submitted.

Featured Sponsor

Invisible Socks: Convenience or Curse?

• Convenience

• Curse

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rinaigani