• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Crockett & Jones MTO Central

nishant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Lindricks In Brown Shell today :)

8B4DC07C-6B6D-4F04-9ABA-9C2BCEED0EC3.jpeg

chipshot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
B8C55256-91E7-46CF-A7BB-6F3ACC1429A6.jpeg
17FAC7C9-083A-4A46-947F-68575152F578.jpeg
D9C5D9EE-21AE-4A52-B3A9-4DBCAA346E7E.jpeg
Nice lases Nishant..
Whiskey anticipation..
Haven't even worn my Galaway all leather boots yet. Still warm here on the Sonoran Desert. Think 1500 feet instead of sea level Cali., desert.

cc808314

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
E width lindricks only need two more people. Let’s get this filled out!
My D width list has not changed and I am not sure if it ever will. I may have to swallow the MTO fee and go solo, or jump to E width and make it work. The joy of not having a common width feet :)

laufer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My D width list has not changed and I am not sure if it ever will. I may have to swallow the MTO fee and go solo, or jump to E width and make it work. The joy of not having a common width feet :)
Go solo. Do not try to make it work. It’s not going to work.

kczsilence

Reaction score
Thin leather insole to take up some space? I did it with a pair of boots that were a size wide for whatever reason (apparently the last was a UK G width) and now they fit perfectly.

But that doesn't necessarily work for everyone. Ultimately it's your decision, just gotta be happy with the boots otherwise there will always be that "if only" feeling

KPDarb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Do you wear other D width CJ? I hate to be the bearer of bad news but in the three-ish years I’ve followed this thread I’ve seen a few wide/narrow width proposals not take off. Honestly, if you’re sure of a correct fit and it’s a style you love then the MTO fee will be inconsequential once you have the boots in hand. Best of luck :cheers:

cc808314

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Do you wear other D width CJ? I hate to be the bearer of bad news but in the three-ish years I’ve followed this thread I’ve seen a few wide/narrow width proposals not take off. Honestly, if you’re sure of a correct fit and it’s a style you love then the MTO fee will be inconsequential once you have the boots in hand. Best of luck :cheers:

Thanks for letting me know. I have never tried D width CJ, so I will be going in blind.

rkco2017

Reaction score
Hi guys!

How does the 335 last fit compared to the 341 last?

I recently got my first pair of C&J’s on the 341 last in size UK 9E. They fit like a glove.

Looking at another pair of the 335 last that’s a UK 8.5E. I’m hesitant because it’s a second hand pair that is not able to be returned should they not fit.

Do y’all think these would work or no?

Thanks.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics