1. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Crockett & Jones MTO Central

Discussion in 'Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and o' started by hoit1981, Sep 16, 2013.

1. DatBigDog

DatBigDog Active Member

I reached back out to Pernilla. She was the one that let me know we had lost the 2 people to drop us below the threshold initially and didn't provide me any additional information at that point. As soon as she passes along payment information I will complete.

2. smuj

smuj Active Member

I am no 12 on the brown Lindrick. Have just replied to Pernilla with sizing and address details. Will pay when I get the link. If that is after 1300 GMT Friday then I wont be able to pay until Sunday eve as I will be fishing. But do not worry my 11 Lindrick brothers, the money is ring fenced and waiting to be spent!

3. stephenaf2003

stephenaf2003 Senior Member

Awesome, yess! The Galway II group are all men of action. :fistbump:

4. bm93

bm93 Senior Member

Very glad to have you on board! Enjoy your fishing trip :)