• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Crockett & Jones MTO Central

Churchill W

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I agree on both accounts. I still get frustrated over not having the gallery view option. It was particularly useful since you could always decipher when pictures were posted in conjunction to a GMTO announcement/update... and being that this is a GMTO thread... I much enjoyed that.

That being said, I and very much looking forward to the brown PTB order
Not ideal, but we could start an album specifically for this thread and have people add to that instead of attaching photos to the thread.

teaegg

Reaction score
Looking at the list, seems like there's enough interest for another run of brown shell Lindricks. Any chance we can get this off the ground?
I think we would need to create a new tab for this. Like backinthejox said, the switch seems to have affected traffic.

goalaso

Reaction score
What's the status on the Whiskey Shell Harlech GMTO? And what's the price? Seems from the spreadsheet there are plenty of people (but with no price listed).

p.s. If there's a more efficient way in the new system to find updates re: GMTOs, please do let me know! I'm writing here after just sifting through pages of the thread without finding relevant info

idonotmatch

Reaction score
Cross-post, but hopefully, these will help ignite an additional Warlow run.

2017-08-16 07.17.18.jpg

Manav Kapoor

Reaction score
I proposed a Whiskey Cardiff in place of a Warlow:

I only just received my Brown Marlows so I'll hold off till there's more interest in a Whiskey Cardiff.

This is what I am thinking:

Cardiff Pattern
Whiskey Shell
325 Last
Blind eyelets
Single Leather J Rendenbach Sole
Flat Welt with wheeling
Antique Edge
Closed channel sole stitching (if possible)

chipshot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
OR.. Whiskey Penny Marlow Full Strap double leather.. now that would be a shoe for the ages.. oh my.. btw this was built on 214 last.. beautiful shoe ..

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads