1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Crockett & Jones MTO Central

Discussion in 'Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and o' started by hoit1981, Sep 16, 2013.

1. KPDarb

KPDarb Senior member

Wow all these deliveries coming around... I can't wait to see pictures to ignite to ensure my recent restraint goes out the window lol I hope its only another 4-6 weeks for the whiskey Galway 2 to help ease the pain. Congrats gentlemen [​IMG]

2. JayDotz

JayDotz Senior member

Awesome!!! No tracking for me yet but the excitement is real!

3. M2511

M2511 Senior member

This one run by Skelnik is closed. Order has been submitted and paid for so they are just in the waiting to receive shoes phase. There is a whisky long wing going on. I think it is sitting at 9 people (I'm the lead on it).

4. kwhitelaw

kwhitelaw Senior member

hmm interesting, maybe that's what I have coming and not a brown marlow wingtip

1 person likes this.
  5. Manav Kapoor

Manav Kapoor Senior member

Probably. Lauren just informed me that these (Brown Marlow WT) are still on for June.

Whiskey Lindricks are expected in two weeks.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2017
  6. JSO1

JSO1 Senior member

If anyone had a change of heart on the Lindrick in size 7.5 let me know.

7. kwhitelaw

kwhitelaw Senior member

1 person likes this.
  8. Churchill W

Churchill W Senior member

Shell GMTO problems....

9. Manav Kapoor

I've got Whiskey Lindricks w/trees coming in in 7.5UK, which I know will be a bit roomy. If I'm dissatisfied with the fit, I'll be happy to send them your way.

10. Deusis

Deusis Senior member

I'm working with Lauren on putting together a non-shell cordovan GMTO. She is going to get back to me on pricing but I thought I'd start getting this out there for people. I added it to the spreadsheet to gauge interest.

Model: Harlech
    Last: 341
    Leather: Snuff Suede or Polo Brown Suede
    Sole: Double JR Leather Sole
    Edges: Antique
    Welt: Storm
    Eyelets: 4 Eyelets (Exposed) and 4 Speedhooks
    Pull Tab: Include (Standard)
    Pricing: TBD

[​IMG]

11. RTWu

RTWu Active Member

Def in on this one (if snuff suede)...added name to list.

1 person likes this.
  12. mogili222

mogili222 Senior member

Dundee in brown shell...

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  13. Churchill W

Churchill W Senior member

Difference between this and Brooks make up is the last, sole, and possibly color? http://www.brooksbrothers.com/Peal-...ar_MH00455_Color=DKBR&contentpos=72&cgid=0522

14. KPDarb

KPDarb Senior member

Love the idea of this one. I tend to find polo suede more interesting than snuff but am fine with snuff if its [cheaper] what the majority wants. Do you know what hardware will be used? I would imagine they would best match the upper and go with antique brass. Either way, Im definitely interested and will be keeping an eye on how it develops

1 person likes this.
  15. TtownMD

TtownMD Senior member

I would be more interested in polo suede but wait till you get price quote back thx you.

1 person likes this.
  16. mdubya

mdubya Senior member

Lauren informed me on thursday that the brown shell pembroke (marlow shortwing) GMTO that I organized in October will be shipped out on Friday (last week) or Monday of this week. Some of you should have already received your tracking numbers, and others will receive them on monday.

If you participated in the October brown shell marlow gmto and you havent heard from Lauren, I would reach out to her.

17. BackInTheJox

BackInTheJox Senior member

Wonderful.

I did not hear from her about this one, but I did hear from her on Friday that my Whiskey Lindricks shipped that day (and will arrive on Monday). I presume that I will hear from her on Monday regarding my brown Marlows shipping out. I'll wait to bother her unless I hear nothing early this week.

18. Manav Kapoor

Lauren said mine aren't supposed to get to Pernilla for another two weeks. Is it typical for a single GMTO to be staggered out this way?

19. BackInTheJox

BackInTheJox Senior member

Honestly not sure.

I suppose it could have been an error, and Lauren meant to notify me about the brown Marlow wingtips shipping on Friday and not the whiskey Lindricks ( they were both ordered around the same time, so I expect them to be done fairly close to each other. )

I should know by tomorrow.

Edit: I just went back and looked at Laurens email from Friday although it was in response to an email of mine originally titled "Lindrick MTO", nowhere in the email that she actually mentioned which of the two styles it was that she was shipping. I would wager that is probably actually the Brown Marlow wingtip. the Lindricks are all probably two weeks out like you said.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2017
  20. kwhitelaw

kwhitelaw Senior member