1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Crockett & Jones MTO Central

Discussion in 'Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and o' started by hoit1981, Sep 16, 2013.

1. KPDarb

KPDarb Senior member

I knew you expressed interest in Double Leather only on the first day and filled out the sheet accordingly. At that time I think someone above you left and shifted all the cells changing everyones choice. I really hope no one is messing with it. I like this idea and will edit the post accordingly. Thanks!

Agreed.

Nope. Your spot is your spot. Once the sole choice is made you can take it or leave it :)

2. KPDarb

KPDarb Senior member

3. JSO1

JSO1 Senior member

Any slots left? Don't know about sizing, I take 8D in Alden Barrie/TB, 8.5D in Alden Hampton/Aberdeen/Plaza, and 8/8.5E in EG 82, so I assume 7.5E UK?

4. Mutombo

Mutombo Senior member

Should be two slots left, right @momone

I'm going to take my usual C&J size, 11uk, half down from barrie/trubalance (11.5D).

5. momone

momone Senior member

Right
    2 slots left

6. Manav Kapoor

Manav Kapoor Senior member

Will this one be posted on reddit as well? Just 3 more (2 if Mr. Clemson's on)!

7. Skelnik

Skelnik Senior member

I am not familiar with Reddit but if someone in the group knows how to post it there it would be helpful. I believe everyone is at least okay with JR soles so I am going to make an update shortly to to the posting to show the specs of this GMTO to be JR soles.

8. JSO1

JSO1 Senior member

How do I confirm?

9. Skelnik

Skelnik Senior member

[​IMG]

GMTO Specs:
    Last: 325
    Width: E
    Color: Dark Brown
    Material: Shell Cordovan
    Eyelets: Blind/Hidden
    Edges: Antique
    Welt: Storm
    Sole: JR Double Leather

This GMTO is for the same shoe as the C&J for Ralph Lauren Marlow wingtips except that there will be no wheeling on the edges as the factory will not do that.

All orders in a GMTO such as this must be the same in regards to the color, the width, and the sole unit. The only thing that is different is the sizing. We need 12 and only 12 participants to move forward with the GMTO. Once everyone pays and the order goes to the factory it takes about 4 months before the shoes are completed and shipped.

Please try to figure out your sizing as early as possible if you don't already know it in order to prevent delays when it comes time to pay. In my experience Lauren needs to know your size before you can pay.

There will be a price increase of £25 on March 1st. Everyone in the group needs to pay by February 28th to avoid the price increase. If even 1 individual hasn't paid by March 1st the price goes up by £25 and everyone who has already paid will need to pay the difference. The £25 increase includes VAT so for those of us outside the EU the price increase is actually £20.84.

Price:
    If everyone pays before March 1st: Excluding VAT - £515 = about $645 (Including VAT - £615)
    If anyone pays after March 1st: Excluding VAT - £535.84 = about $670 (Including VAT - £640)

Shipping to USA - £30 = about $37 (Sorry, I do not have rates for non-US destinations)

Brown Marlow Wingtip GMTO Spreadsheet

Updates:

• Status: We currently have 9 committed so far plus 2 backups and a couple others who have mentioned interest.

• Soles: We have solidified the sole option and have gone with JR double leather soles. The spreadsheet has been updated to reflect this in order to eliminate confusion.

• Email Addresses: Please PM me with your email address so that I have that ready for Lauren when she needs to contact everyone for their size, payment, etc.

Thank you to everyone involved. We are very close and just need a couple more to get this closed out.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2017
  10. TtownMD

TtownMD Senior member

Hey can you tell me how are you sizing for Snowden since I know you have gg & eg & Alden Barrie

11. devastitis

devastitis Senior member

Just need a few more for the Dark Brown Shell Dundee GMTO!

12. TtownMD

TtownMD Senior member

How do I join this gmto?

13. saurabh

saurabh Senior member

I am interested in these boots so please PM me the info and mark me as confirmed. I take 8 E UK in most C&J lasts like 337/348/363/358 etc so I guess I will take the same in this as well. Any suggestions?
    Do these have full bellows tongue as the original C&J Zug1 GMTO ?

Last edited: Feb 17, 2017
  14. TtownMD

TtownMD Senior member

I am 100% in also just need to know were to sign up or pay etc & thx you for feed back !!

15. naspratt

naspratt Senior member

16. saurabh

saurabh Senior member

17. TtownMD

TtownMD Senior member

18. Wesley Crusher

Wesley Crusher Senior member

Great job on the Snowdons, guys. I was very tempted to join, but the commando sole held me back.

19. TtownMD

TtownMD Senior member

What don't you like about commando sole? Just wondering that's all

20. Manav Kapoor

Manav Kapoor Senior member

Done.

https://www.reddit.com/r/goodyearwe...tt_jones_brown_shell_cordovan_marlow_gmto_sf/

Let me know if you want me to convey anything differently or if I've misrepresented anything.