1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Crockett & Jones MTO Central

Discussion in 'Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and o' started by hoit1981, Sep 16, 2013.

1. mosy

mosy Senior member

What about doing the Lindrick pattern on 341 with flat welt?

2. Wesley Crusher

Wesley Crusher Senior member

Whoever updated the GMTO google doc with my suggestions, thanks! I think it's a lot easier to navigate now.

Also, come on guys! Put your names down for the brown Cheviot 2. You know you want these!! [​IMG]

3. kevenmee

kevenmee Active Member

Anybody know what the widest/highest instep lasts is - looks like the 325, but wanted to doublecheck.

Doesn't look like it according the MTO spreadsheet, but has SF ever done a MTO with a wider last (i.e. EE fitting instead of E)?

4. momone

momone Senior member

As the othe guys said, still waiting for either 3 confirmations of people playing dead (@ph75 / @mbaltazar / @Vanquish ) or 3 new people
    9 confirmed people yet with info provided

5. nishant

nishant Active Member

Looks like we have 8 + 2 on the Brown Shell Lindricks... two more gents ! This promises to be a fantastic boot ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. tkebh979

tkebh979 Senior member

Warlow 2.0

Gents - I've confirmed with the factory that the Warlow did come with JR soles. CJ does not use the JR brand on their soles. TIL, handgrade shoes have JRs, too.

1 person likes this.
  7. jitkie

jitkie Member

Hey guys, long time lurker here. Do we have the pricing details for the Whiskey Cheviot 2? Is it the same as the Dark Brown Cheviot 2? If it is, that is super tempting!

8. neelp3

neelp3 Senior member

Would anyone be up for a brown shell lindrick with a flat welt?

9. neelp3

neelp3 Senior member

Could be up for that? Any ideas on what other wingtip boot it might look like.

10. M2511

M2511 Senior member

I did to the best I could determine what was active. Hopefully I didn't mess anything up haha. Apologies in advance if I did!

11. mogili222

mogili222 Senior member

How exactly is the Lindrick pattern different from the Skye 2 pattern?

12. neelp3

neelp3 Senior member

Skye has back heel brouging vs. the Lindrick has it around the ankle.

Would be great to get another GMTO in before the March price increase.

13. wklq76a

wklq76a Senior member

Great news! Thanks for confirming. My pair had to be sent out for the flush metal toe taps, so will be leaving the UK early next week. [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  14. KPDarb

KPDarb Senior member

Agreed.

Not my pics but I hope it will drive some more interest....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I don't believe a Chukka has been done yet. Would anyone be up for a brown (or whiskey) shell Grasmere? I believe the Mccallum was done before but don't have much info on it. Here are some pictures. Maybe we can get this going before the price increase? I wouldn't mind a Chukka in place of the ptb. Let me know what you guys think. Also, not my pics.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. nishant

nishant Active Member

I would love to get a Chukka .. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16. tkebh979

tkebh979 Senior member

So @KPDarb - how about doing this one on the new city sole? Looks like there's interest in a Dainite version... I've heard City is a more comfortable Dainite.

Also recommend hitting up reddit at r/goodyearwelt to get GMTOs over the line.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2017
  17. Churchill W

Churchill W Senior member

I think there is an upcharge for Whiskey, but I don't think it's huge. Less than $100 I think.

18. M2511

M2511 Senior member

I just sent an email over to Lauren about this. As it stands now we only have 3 on the Brown Cheviot 2 and 4 on the Whisky Cheviot 2. Got a ways to get to 12.

19. KPDarb

KPDarb Senior member

I haven't had access to my laptop last couple days but I'm gonna get something up in Reddit tonight. I'm also completely fine with a City sole but I'll have to find out if it could be done with a midsole (double thickness). Pernilla hasn't yet returned my initial email and want to avoid making too many updates before I hear from her.

20. BackInTheJox

BackInTheJox Senior member

With the price increase coming, I would strongly recommend we come to an agreement with a single color, and everybody signed up for that. The likelihood of getting a 12 by March is much higher.