• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Crockett & Jones MTO Central

chipshot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My take is -1 US TTS .. especially in shell because of the lack of pull in construction..

mogili222

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I did exactly that and ordered 8.5E UK as I am a 9.5D US on the brannock.. still ended up being big.. I think 8E would have been perfect on this last for me..

hoit1981

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I like. Very much.

kczsilence

Reaction score
Those look great @hoit1981

Lauren said she'll ship mine with the Warlow that's finishing up. Excited and hope everything fits!

More pics please!

djohns7275

Reaction score
My group order for the whiskey cordovan belt made by the manufacturer that makes the belts for Crockett & Jones is closing on the 23rd . I will be forwarding all the email addresses of the people participating to the retailer that the order is going through. So anyone not knowing about this group order you are more than welcome to join . For the people who are already on board i have emailed everybody asking me to forward their email details .If you've already done so great . If you haven't would you kindly please do so.

schmallo15

Reaction score

I like. Very much.

These came out amazingly well. I'm super excited to get mine along with the Warlow in a couple weeks. Thanks for staying vigilant and getting this gMTO off the ground Hoit!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 81 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.4%

Forum statistics

Threads