1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Crockett & Jones MTO Central

Discussion in 'Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and o' started by hoit1981, Sep 16, 2013.

1. Vincent Chanal

Vincent Chanal Well-Known Member

Hello m0m0ne,

Consider me out. Price a little high for me. Sorry for the delay.

2. KPDarb

KPDarb Senior member

Quick whiskey Galway 2 update:

I have received a positive response and strong commitments from most of the participants. Given the Monday night deadline I don't think we will have much of a delay. It's going to be such a great boot once we have it in hand. I cannot wait! Thank you for your patience and I hope it's only a bit longer until the wait begins.

Have a nice weekend, all!

Quick edit: we have 10/12 ready to go. One remaining is just waiting for sizing info and should be good to go by the end of the weekend. Really excited for this, guys!

Last edited: Nov 25, 2016
  3. NewStart

NewStart Senior member

4. ErikW

ErikW Senior member

Quick update on the Whiskey Cordovan PTB (Grasmere/Marlow): I just heard from Lauren that the shoe order will be sent to production on Monday. If anyone would like to get on the order, this is a "last call."

The shoe will look almost identical to this one below with matching eyelets instead of blind as in the photo. 500GBP for the shoe + 30 GBP for shipping to the US.

[​IMG]

5. shunted22

shunted22 Senior member

I think leaning towards out sadly.

6. NewStart

NewStart Senior member

7. nishant

nishant Active Member

I would vote for commando sole.
    I am in for this make-up till now. I am wondering why the price on this make up is a bit higher than it should be since we are not quite dealing with shell.

8. KPDarb

KPDarb Senior member

Update 11/26/16:

Everything is looking great for Monday. Ive heard from 11/12 people and the last person is confirming sizing (better now than later). It looks like the Whiskey Galway 2 will be going through soon!!! Thanks again everyone and expect another message from me next week to start sending over payment/size info to Pernilla.

Have a great weekend!

1 person likes this.
  9. chipshot

chipshot Senior member

Wondering if Lindrick and Warlow have hit production? Any guesstimate on shipping? I thought maybe late Dec./Jan. Getting excited to see these two particular makeup's..

10. BackInTheJox

BackInTheJox Senior member

Last edited: Nov 26, 2016
  11. KPDarb

KPDarb Senior member

If i remember correctly, the Warlow was delayed due to sizing inquires and now slated for mid/end January delivery. I was told that Lauren had only just sent the order for the Lindrick to the factory somewhere around mid-september during our last exchange. It pains me but I think that also puts it around mid/end January delivery. I haven't heard much since then about either order. On the bright side for me, that puts 3 pre-orders, 2 being those CJ, expected in January...

12. mraza

mraza Well-Known Member

Kevin,
    One minor question. What laces will be offer with Golloway whiskey? I am hoping high quality wax laces and not nylon/cotton laces.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2016
  13. KPDarb

KPDarb Senior member

I am not sure what laces come with the shoes. I'm sure they will be similar to what came with the Harlech. You can always ask Pernilla about the lacing option when you message her your other info!

14. TommyB

TommyB Senior member

I'm excited to see them too, especially the Lindricks, and I'm not even on that GMTO! Hopefully pictures of them will make people want to do another round of brown shell Lindricks, kicking myself for not joining the one currently in production.

15. 2shift5

2shift5 Member

Relatively new to SF and have been searching for Lindricks. I'm obviously late to the most recent GMTO, but if anyone ends up with a U.K. Size 8 they're willing to part with, please PM me. Also, like TommyB, I'm hoping another Lindrick GTMO will fire up soon.

16. JayDotz

JayDotz Senior member

I'll be getting a U.K. 8 I may part with. I grabbed a very similar pair since then so one will probably go.

17. mraza

mraza Well-Known Member

Marlow wingtip :
    Guys I am seriously looking for shell marlow. Please let me know If anyone want to part away with another size 9us. I am looking for new like shoe

Last edited: Nov 27, 2016
  18. 2shift5

2shift5 Member

JayDotz - thanks for the heads up. PM sent.

19. quad6

quad6 Member

I'm looking to order a pair of the special Coniston boots in black oiled seude.

Given I'm in Australia, it's a little risky but here's what I know below -any advice appreciated:

• I've purchased a pair of Alex Wholecut in sz9 - very snug but I think they'll wear in well

• I tried a pair of Tetbury Suede in sz9. These also fitted well.

With the Consiton, it's suede, but a different last, and it's got more stitching with a toe cap etc. So I'm unsure of whether to stick with 9 or go 9.5 in the case it's less forgiving and less roomy in the width department than the 2 above?

[​IMG]

20. Manav Kapoor

Manav Kapoor Senior member