• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Crockett & Jones MTO Central

od1017

Reaction score
WHISKEY HARLECH GMTO

CONFIRMED

1. @MrVenneri
2. @kczsilence
3. @HerrMunich
4. @ennui
5. @gokingsgo
6. @KennyTam
7. @monkeydoodle
8. monkeydoodle's friend
9. @kennyg75
10. @od1017
11. @Dale1
12. @zinc2162
13. @jph1007

Gentlemen please E-mail Lauren with your information today. This will mark my last post in this thread. There will be no further follow-ups.

Lauren: [email protected]

I have done this. Lauren says I am the 6th person to send info so we need 6 more for this to be a go. Please do so ASAP guys.

I also got a PM from @dfgiop asking whether this GMTO is still open. Perhaps he can be added to the wait list.

ranranfans

Reaction score
Is this GMTO still open?Could I add to the wating list?I could do transfer immediately.

helmsman

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
"Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet"-Aristotle

Getting closer...
ex-StiefelNazi here: Finally! My credit card has been charged. Long Live the Dundee!

And thanks to hoit1981 for the Dundee Project complete. It took long 5+ months...so... I'll have to fly solo on Whiskey Dundee...

Lauren Taylor <LaurenTaylor> wrote:

>
> I have now had the go ahead from the Factory in regards to the Dundee
> boot and we have all 12 participants ready so this order is perfect to
> start charging.
>
> The charging process does take around half an hour per person and I do
> have a meeting today so I am hoping to charge as many people on this
> order as possible today.
>
> I am however on holiday from today so if I am not able to charge all
> of the cards I am very sorry but I will be returning next Tuesday,
> 12th April, where I will get the rest charged.

Last edited:

100 yrs

Reaction score

ex-StiefelNazi here: Finally! My credit card has been charged. Long Live the Dundee!

And thanks to  hoit1981 for the Dundee Project complete. It took long 5+ months...so... I'll have to fly solo on Whiskey Dundee...

also was contacted by lauren this morning regarding the dundee. looks like it's happening! hopefully they come in before next fall.

Watchman1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Gentlemen,

We will give the Warlow another couple days while Ms. Lauren is out of town.

After that, we will be forced to break the order up into 2 groups of 12.

I am assuming that the order will be processed according to those parties who were first to pay.

Sorry for the delays, as you are aware, the whole issue was taken out of my control.

Thanks.

Watchman1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was charged this morning. Very happy as I've been wanting this since I first proposed the Dundee over a year ago.

@hoit1981

Congratulations my friend.
fistbump.gif

I know this is a dream come true for you.

Thanks.

SteveL91

Reaction score

Gentlemen,

I am assuming that the order will be processed according to those parties who were first to pay.

Sorry for the delays, as you are aware, the whole issue was taken out of my control.

Thanks.

You don't have anything to apologize for. Despite the fact that I was a latecomer to the order, your patience and willingness to see this through is very much appreciated.

bespoken pa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Gentlemen,

Thanks.

The warlow most likely won't be here on time for summer anyone in more than happy to stay in the first group however if someone is really itching for a pair they can bump up and I'll stay in the second group.

Watchman1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The warlow most likely won't be here on time for summer anyone in more than happy to stay in the first group however if someone is really itching for a pair they can bump up and I'll stay in the second group.

Nevertheless, the Warlow will arrive with plenty of time left for us to enjoy them as the dusk of Summer begins to set and the dawn of Autumn arrises.

Whiskey Shell Cordovan is such a fabulous shade to pair with those woolen flannels and cords. Especially the gray and brown variety.

S K M

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

pls count me in if you are going to have a new GMTO of lindrick boot.

If it's in whiskey shell I might be game – the dark brown just turned out so wonderfully well. The next batch of whiskey shell probably won't be available before 2017, but then again I'm not in a rush :)

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any interest in another Lindrick GMTO for anyone who didn't get in on the last few?

Any idea if a shell Lindrick could be done with a bellows/gusseted tongue? Depending on when it goes through (and if that's a possibility) I would be interested in a burgundy shell (color 8) Lindrick.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads