1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Crockett & Jones MTO Central

Discussion in 'Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and o' started by hoit1981, Sep 16, 2013.

1. tkebh979

tkebh979 Senior member

While I realize the arrogance in quoting myself...

Just heard back from Lauren... if we do not get 12 financial commitments by the end of the week, we will miss the end-of-year delivery. With that in mind:

Confirmed, not paid:
    @Faster
    @wqvong
    @IGotId (I think she is awaiting your return of the password-protected order form)
    @loxo
    Vonael (r/goodyearwelt)

Please email Lauren @ C&J with your sizing and payment information today or tomorrow. Lauren will be informing me as financial commitments are made. If I do not receive word from her as to your commitment by close of business (GMT) on Wednesday, the following Waitlisted people will be promoted to the GMTO:

Waitlisted:
    @mockingboy
    @tobiasfunke19
    @Dale1
    @chipshot

Furthermore, if you are interested in getting on the Whisky Marlow GMTO, this is a great time to get on the waitlist! As you can see, there are more unpaid slots than waitlist members... and, to top it off, the ranks of confirmed include former waitlisters (looking at you, @randomkoreandude !).

Confirmed AND Paid:
    @KPDarb
    @BackInTheJox
    @wklq76a
    @mrsolitonwave
    @Snapmingo
    @randomkoreandude
    @tkebh979

Get on the waitlist by PMing me or adding yourself to the Waitlist section of the GMTO Spreadsheet. [​IMG]

Let's get this done! [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 15, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  2. mosy

mosy Senior member

LINDRICK:
    For some reason I did not hear back from Lauren today which is disappointing to say the least. I've been waiting since Wednesday for a list of paid/unpaid members. However I believe we are in the best shape of the three current groups, as according to my private messages over the last week or so, I believe at least 10 have submitted payment info, and with the other 2 committing to do so. So it's very possible that we are at full 12 paids, although I won't be able to confirm this until I hear back from Lauren. If I don't have an email in the morning, I'll be calling her.
    Thanks everyone for your patience! This is one boot that will be worth the wait!!

3. tkebh979

tkebh979 Senior member

I would recommend calling her if you can.

4. mosy

mosy Senior member

I did in the earlier a stages of the order. Then email was working until last week. I will be calling her tomorrow if no email response by the am. Thanks!

5. IGotId

IGotId Senior member

Sent payment info earlier today. Thanks for coordinating!

6. tkebh979

tkebh979 Senior member

Warlow midday update (Confirmed, not paid and Waitlist):

Thanks for committing, @IGotId ! [​IMG]

Just heard back from Lauren... if we do not get 12 financial commitments by the end of the week, we will miss the end-of-year delivery. With that in mind:

Confirmed, not paid:
    @Faster
    @wqvong

Open Spot
    Open Spot

Please email Lauren @ C&J with your sizing and payment information today or tomorrow. Lauren will be informing me as financial commitments are made. If I do not receive word from her as to your commitment by close of business (GMT) on Wednesday, the following Waitlisted people will be promoted to the GMTO:

Waitlisted (in order of signup date & time):

@loxo
    @tobiasfunke19
    @chipshot
    @Dale1

@loxo and @tobiasfunke19 , check your PMs. @chipshot , you're next in line. Given the ratio of waitlist members and those yet to financially commit, there is a real possibility that if you join the waitlist in the next day or so, you'll get into the GMTO. To top it off, the ranks of confirmed include former waitlisters.

2 people like this.
  7. randomkoreandude

randomkoreandude Senior member

lauren should already have me down for the whiskey PTB as well as the wingtip. in your post you have me as confirmed but also tell me im wait-listed ... :embar:

8. tkebh979

tkebh979 Senior member

Sorry for the confusion - I've confirmed that Lauren has your payment and sizing info. The shout-out was meant to illustrate that people do move up from the waitlist, as my shaky memory recalls your movement from waitlist to GMTO. [​IMG][​IMG]

9. tobiasfunke19

tobiasfunke19 Senior member

I m no longer interested

1 person likes this.
  10. randomkoreandude

awesome thanks!

1 person likes this.
  11. loxo

loxo Senior member

I just logged in and saw your PM. I believe I was waitlisted before (not confirmed), but I'm definitely in and I'll confirm now and send my info over to Lauren.

In other news- I heard back today from Lauren Pernilla about the Navy Shell Camberley and they're due within the next 3 weeks.

2 people like this.
  12. BackInTheJox

BackInTheJox Senior member

As someone who is part of both the Lindrick an Warlow 2.0 GMTOs, I would just like to extend a big THANK YOU to @mosy and @tkebh979 for organizing everything.

It's like herding cats.

And to anyone left whose payment we're waiting on . . . the sooner you get things all set, the sooner we can get our beautiful shoes/boots!

1 person likes this.
  13. free

free Well-Known Member

Hi Mosy, is there a waiting list for the Lindrick? If so please add me to the list. I know my size and can pay at moment's notice :nodding:

14. mosy

mosy Senior member

Hi, yes there is a waiting list, although I have not added those people to the actual spreadsheet. Rather I have them in my inbox. So please just send me a quick pm saying you are interested in the Lindrick, so that when I go back to my messages you will be there.

Anyone else that wants to be on the waiting list should please pm me as well.

Thanks!

15. mosy

mosy Senior member

LINDRICK UPDATE:

@mosy
    @louisnkh
    @kwhitelaw
    @stephenaf2003
    @Vincent Chanal
    @KPDarb
    @JayDotz
    @chipshot
    @mrsolitonwave
    @sacMonkey
    @BackInTheJox
    @hautelook82

Ok Lauren emailed me and I called her to confirm: We have 11 who have submitted payment info, which means we are waiting for only one. In fairness to him, he is the newest member to the group, as he took over someone else's vacated spot a short while ago. Having said that, he indicated yesterday that he was going to call Lauren today to provide cc info over the phone, so hopefully this is being done now.

Once Lauren receives his payment info, she will begin sending out the email confirmations that she will be charging the cards imminently.

Thanks to all those who submitted payment. And for those who did so in a timely fashion, thank you for your patience! We are just about there!

[​IMG]

Photo Credit: @BurntPockets

1 person likes this.
  16. ErikW

ErikW Senior member

Marlow Whiskey PTB Update

I heard back from Lauren this morning and she has had correspondence with the last two members of our group this morning regarding sizing. We should be finalized very soon! [​IMG]

Keep an eye out on your inbox - Lauren will email all of the participants when she receives the final two CCs. She'll likely charge us all towards the end of next week as she is going on vacation again.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2016
  17. tkebh979

tkebh979 Senior member

Warlow 2.0 Midday Update:

In the past day, the two open spots have been filled with Waitlisters! Welcome to the GMTO, guys.

However, we're still awaiting word from two gents on the GMTO list... who now have ~23 hours to confirm sizing and payment details with Lauren.

Here's where it stands:

Verbally confirmed, but not paid:

@Faster (emailed, PM'd, tagged in the thread ...thinking about sending a raven...)
    @wqvong (with whom I am currently in contact... seems to be a communication mix-up on my part... update to follow)

Waitlist: [​IMG]

@Dale1
    @mavere
    @djbanor
    @wolfpacktime243
    @dkotek

Sized and Financially Committed: [​IMG]
    @tkebh979
    @mrsolitonwave
    @Snapmingo
    @KPDarb
    @BackInTheJox
    @randomkoreandude
    @wklq76a
    @IGotId
    @loxo
    @chipshot

Last edited: Aug 16, 2016
    2 people like this.
  18. Girardian

Girardian Senior member

Any chance on raising from the dead the Galway 2 / Gianni MTO?

Anyone else interested in participating in that who did not speak up before?

19. randomkoreandude

i wish the lindricks were being made in whiskey

20. BackInTheJox

BackInTheJox Senior member

Although I recently did a lot of damage to my wallet with these two GMTOs, i'm not sure I could pass that up.

1 person likes this.