• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Crockett & Jones MTO Central

makewayhomer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Watchman1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
wow - does that make 12?

IDK, I sense this is the beginning, I have yet to advertise this is the CJ for RL thread, or the Alden thread.

I think we are past 12.

Thanks.

kczsilence

Reaction score
I really wish I needed the Warlow! Maybe if I can offload some other shoes, I can find the funds for this since I'm already in two different GMTOs that are still waiting for their 12.

makewayhomer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

DavidLane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
C&J Dark Brown Cordovan Dundee Boot GMTO Update 02/19

OK good sirs, I'm trying to get a definitive sense of who is still interested. It would be great if you could PM me to confirm that you still want to be involved.

There has been some interest in having the medallion removed. I am OK with this personally, but we all need to be OK with it. Please confirm yay/nay to this also. Cheers!

hoit1981 - fine with or without medallion
@zippyh ?
@ErikW ?
@Akeem ?
@kczsilence - Prefers no medallion
@DavidLane - Prefers no medallion
@cheesecake ?
@schmallo15 ?
@scuppasteve - fine with or without medallion
kczsilence's friend - Only interested in no medallion
vkab - Have reached out via Reddit and waiting for a response
I would be in without medallion as listed above. Are we sure about the price? It seems low...

Price in the USA would be (a currently quite reasonable) $828 (excluding VAT) + shipping.
£675 including VAT
£562.50 excluding VAT (approximately $863)

DL-

hoit1981

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I would be in without medallion as listed above. Are we sure about the price? It seems low...

Price in the USA would be (a currently quite reasonable) $828 (excluding VAT) + shipping.
£675 including VAT

£562.50 excluding VAT (approximately $863)

DL-

This is the price I was quoted in mid October 2015. Exchange rate is currently good.

We are tantalizingly close to getting this made, it would be great if those who are interested could put out feelers to see if we can get another couple of people onboard!

makewayhomer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

This is the price I was quoted in mid October 2015. Exchange rate is currently good.
!

yup. for the Dundee for instance the difference between today's rate and a simple recent average (1.6) is over $100

Watchman1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Here is the most current list for team Warlow:

@zippyh
@MyValentine
@chipshot
@bespoken pa
@Faster
@loxo
@Watchman1
@makewayhomer
@itbegins
@Zachy

Of the above mentioned members, please let me know which of you are 100% in, even if you have sizing questions. We can deal with that once we are 100% sure.

We are now past our quota...

Thanks.

Last edited:

kczsilence

Reaction score

Here is the most current list for team Warlow:

[@=http://www.styleforum.net/u/15762/zippyh]@zippyh[/@] 
@MyValentine

[@=http://www.styleforum.net/u/162651/chipshot]@chipshot[/@] 
@bespoken pa

@Faster

@loxo

@Watchman1

@makewayhomer

@itbegins

@Zachy

Of the above mentioned members, please let me know which of you are 100% in, even if you have sizing questions.  We can deal with that once we are 100% sure.

We are now past our quota...

Thanks.

I just counted 10 in that list. Or is this part of the second run? I really want to jump in on this but I'm in 2 GMTOs right now (this gets addicting it sounds like).

These will be beautiful

Watchman1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just counted 10 in that list. Or is this part of the second run? I really want to jump in on this but I'm in 2 GMTOs right now (this gets addicting it sounds like).

These will be beautiful

Yes Sir,

Totally understand. You have to exercise discretion. Yes, this is addicting, especially shell cordovan...so, be careful.

The list above does not include 3 blokes from another forum who are interested.

Thanks.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics