1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Crockett & Jones MTO Central

Discussion in 'Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and o' started by hoit1981, Sep 16, 2013.

1. Royteane

Royteane Well-Known Member

Intrersting, whisky belt.

2. shunted22

shunted22 Senior member

ME TOO!!

3. ryantaylor05

ryantaylor05 Member

LIKELY IN AS WELL

4. Girardian

Girardian Senior member

+1 to the +1

5. cs1421

cs1421 Senior member

And another!

6. twixie

twixie New Member

I'm interested !

7. mosy

mosy Senior member

Sorry I've been busy so havent been able to be on top of this as much as I would have liked.

Who is still interested in the LINDRICK MTO?

8. kczsilence

kczsilence Senior member

Is Lauren back yet? Forgot when she would be. Still waiting for the Harlech to be charged since we have our 12

9. louisnkh

louisnkh Member

pls let me know if there is further news of LINDRICK MTO

10. Gabru

Gabru Senior member

Will anyone be interested in C&J Galway2 boot in brown shell cordovan? I haven't thought of other details, but really like this design.

So, this boot in brown shell cordovan.

[​IMG]

This has been previously done for RL in cordovan as Gianni but no longer available. Found the below image on google..

[​IMG]

11. djohns7275

djohns7275 Well-Known Member

i spoke to lauren about the whiskey cordovan belt . she said at the moment they have a limited stock of whiskey cordovan skins which they would prefer to use for shoes. so at the moment it's a no go . she did say she would keep me updated if things change.

what about a carmina whiskey cordovan belt ? they call their whiskey colour saddle . i will contact betty at carmina and find out the minimum order numbers and price . once i find out the details i will post them on here

12. mosy

mosy Senior member

If this would get more traction than the Lindrick id consider joining. Keep in mind, the Gianni had that side stitching (similar to the side broueging on the Lindrick). If you could get them to make it exactly like the Gianni with the stitching I'd be even more inclined to join.

13. Gabru

Gabru Senior member

I'll ask about the side stitching from them.
    I have enough wingtip shoes at the moment and trying to avoid wingtip in any shape or form though really like the Lindrick.

14. KPDarb

KPDarb Senior member

I could be interested in a Gianni if it's on danite. As for the side stitch, I don't really have a preference. I also couldn't find any pictures of a Gianni with a horizontal stitch (not brogue) on the quarter. If anyone has one I'd be interested to see how it looks. Regardless, I'm interested.

15. laufer

laufer Senior member

Guys,

How is supply of whisky shell? How about Gianni in Whiskey shell?

1 person likes this.
  16. mosy

mosy Senior member

If you look closely, the Gianni that was posted earlier actually has the horizontal stitch. It's curved, like the brougeing on the Lindrick.

17. mosy

mosy Senior member

I stand corrected. That was natural creasing that I saw. I always thought the Gianni has the curved stitch. But it seems I was mistaken.

18. laufer

laufer Senior member

Hey guys is anybody interested in C&J Onslow model? Cordovan or some grain leather?

[​IMG]

19. Gabru

Gabru Senior member

Even I am not too keen on Leather sole,and would like a sole that has some traction. For the side stitch, you're right Gianni didn't have one.

I think with whiskey shell the wait can be longer and it won't happen before 2017. Also, I personally find brown cordovan more versatile.

Yep, there is no side stitch.

does that make 3 of us potentially interested at this time,

@Gabru
    @mosy
    @KPDarb

I'll report back here with pricing etc. once I hear back from C&J..

20. mosy

mosy Senior member

Yes I'm intersted. But only on double leather sole.