• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Crockett & Jones MTO Central

hoit1981

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Been looking for a snuff suede chukka. Hate the crepe sole though. Interested in something different?

Was really looking for a comfy crepe. Doesn't seem to be any interest in it anyway. Oh well.

manasdirge

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi Mana,

Great got reply. Sometimes takes a few days for reply but have always found get reply eventually. They then have to check spec with factory etc. Imagine is pretty busy time for them at moment and sure you will get reply soon.
nod[1].gif

well, I can wait

conak

Reaction score
Can anyone comment on sizing of the Harlech? Unfortunately I've never had any opportunity to try C&J sizing at all...I am a pretty solid 9.5E in AE and that's my brannock device measurement. From what I gather that means I'd need an 8.5G, but it doesn't seem to me that they make them in G width. In both trickers and loake, though, I take their standard width, so would I be safe assuming that C&J E width would accommodate a wider foot?

Churchill W

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Can anyone comment on sizing of the Harlech? Unfortunately I've never had any opportunity to try C&J sizing at all...I am a pretty solid 9.5E in AE and that's my brannock device measurement. From what I gather that means I'd need an 8.5G, but it doesn't seem to me that they make them in G width. In both trickers and loake, though, I take their standard width, so would I be safe assuming that C&J E width would accommodate a wider foot?
E width is the standard width for C&J.

I'm not sure if they make the Harlech in an F width, but that would be the next wider width from the standard E width.

The E width does not feel any wider than a standard width for me.

Last edited:

Dusty Heaters

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Pardon my ignorance gents...Are there any existing/future plans for another shell cordovan Harlech boot MTO? I would love to get in on a smooth whiskey or ravello shade...but who wouldn't am I right? :)

Falu_al

Reaction score

Pardon my ignorance gents...Are there any existing/future plans for another shell cordovan Harlech boot MTO? I would love to get in on a smooth whiskey or ravello shade...but who wouldn't am I right? :)

I'm in. Would prefer a more versatile sole, commando or Dainite, rather than the leather soles.

Dusty Heaters

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I'm in. Would prefer a more versatile sole, commando or Dainite, rather than the leather soles.

Great minds! I have a note into Lauren, if we gain some traction would you want to get the ball rolling?

I was hoping for the following, but I'm flexible!

360 Storm welt
Speed hooks
Commando sole
Antique edge (I don't know if C&J does the antique edge but why not ask)

Merry Christmas!

Falu_al

Reaction score

Great minds! I have a note into Lauren, if we gain some traction would you want to get the ball rolling?

I was hoping for the following, but I'm flexible!

360 Storm welt
Speed hooks
Commando sole
Antique edge (I don't know if C&J does the antique edge but why not ask)

Merry Christmas!

Perfect - this is exactly what I'm looking for. Put me down for a pair. I'll make the rounds in my circle of friends as well to see if there are any takers.

hoit1981

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Perfect - this is exactly what I'm looking for. Put me down for a pair. I'll make the rounds in my circle of friends as well to see if there are any takers.

You guys should do Ridgeway soles, sleeker than the commando and just as badass in **** weather.

Dusty Heaters

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

You guys should do Ridgeway soles, sleeker than the commando and just as badass in **** weather.

Likewise! I think we'll be able to gain enough steam sooner than later. I know of a few guys who I believe would be interested.

As to the sole choice and other options...I will keep things updated as Lauren updates me on our options and availability.

Stay tuned!

SuitedDx

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So when is the wave of Zug Snowdons with the faux stitch cap coming in? I'm hoping once pictures come up there will be envious members numerous enough to start another run. :cheers:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads