1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Crockett & Jones MTO Central

Discussion in 'Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and o' started by hoit1981, Sep 16, 2013.

1. MrVenneri

MrVenneri Senior member

Tomorrow is April 4th Gentlemen. Please email Lauren directly for processing. Her address is as follows. LaurenTaylor@crockettandjones.co.uk

Last edited: Apr 2, 2016
  2. HerrMunich

HerrMunich Member

Done (a few weeks back due to another GMTO)!! Progress is progress :D

3. ltjaw

ltjaw Well-Known Member

I could go for a Brecon in Whiskey instead of the Chepstow. I would like to stay in the running for this boot, even though it is unlikely to commence for some months.

4. Watchman1

Watchman1 Senior member

Gentlemen,

Please note the following:

"We have 19 people that have paid now so we are just waiting for 4 more people min (5 if there is an additional person at all).

I have been receiving e-mails that people may potentially be pulling out of this order so this therefore makes it harder to determine when the time estimation will be as then other people will have to fill these spots.

I have had 2 e-mails this morning from other people adding on so hopefully the information from these will move through quickly.

I shall keep you updated on this.

Kindest regards,"

This is just insane.

I had no idea that this would develop into such a logistical monstrosity. My heart goes out to the shops like @Skoaktiebolaget that do GMTO's regularly, a new level of respect for them.

What do you lads suppose we do?

Thanks.

5. Watchman1

Watchman1 Senior member

If all parties would stop threatening to pull out of the order and bite the bullet until the end then all would be well.

Welcome to America....the land of impatience....

Thanks.

6. Watchman1

Watchman1 Senior member

"Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet"-Aristotle

7. mrsolitonwave

mrsolitonwave Member

any updates on the Dundee gmto? are we still waiting for someone?

8. Falu_al

Falu_al Senior member

@MrVenneri - can't find my name in there. probably just a typo. I went ahead and sent the email to Lauren.

9. zippyh

zippyh Senior member

People are horrible.

In the future, GMTOs should be capped at 12.
    And the list of participants be known to all or at least to other participants so we know who to hate if they flake out.
    I was semi serious about a GMTO blacklist.

The Shoe Healer Tricker's GMTOs are a lot smoother since they only require 6 and he only requires a 100GBP deposit and he can paypal invoice you.

10. MrVenneri

MrVenneri Senior member

WHISKEY HARLECH GMTO

CONFIRMED

1. @MrVenneri
    2. @kczsilence
    3. @HerrMunich
    4. @ennui
    5. @gokingsgo
    6. @KennyTam
    7. @monkeydoodle
    8. monkeydoodle's friend
    9. @kennyg75
    10. @od1017
    11. @Dale1
    12. @zinc2162
    13. @jph1007

Gentlemen please E-mail Lauren with your information today. This will mark my last post in this thread. There will be no further follow-ups.

Lauren: LaurenTaylor@crockettandjones.co.uk

11. MrVenneri

MrVenneri Senior member

That is because you went AWOL for about 2 weeks when we in the midst of a headcount. We waited an additional 5 days for you to respond but did not receive any correspondence from you. Several members sent you PM's as well.

12. Falu_al

Falu_al Senior member

Ok, I hear you. i was travelling. i had confirmed eariler, and then i believe you confirmed my message i sent around march 23rd "I hear you loud and clear". I think i sent both PM and responded in the thread.

So what's the status?

13. MrVenneri

MrVenneri Senior member

The status of what? As I've already stated, You did not reply during the final headcount and therefore your positioning in this GMTO has been forfeited.

You've been moved to the wait-list. Should others drop out along the information collection process you may have a chance to reclaim a spot on this group order.

Additionally I told you and everyone else explicitly not to PM me - yet you chose to do so anyhow.

Failure to follow simple instructions. Good day sir.

14. DieuEtLesDames

DieuEtLesDames Senior member

Redacted for stooping

Last edited: Apr 4, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  15. WiredandTired

WiredandTired Senior member

Might be a good idea to formally do a post to reopen the Warlow GMTO with relevant details again for the remaining 2 to 3 slots and wait list here, maybe ask Andy, and the Reddit GYW section. Competition for the remaining slots will force people to either ante up or lose out.

Though this is a bit frustrating to say the least, thanks watchman1 for being the lead here.

1 person likes this.
  16. gokingsgo

gokingsgo New Member

Unfortunately, I have to drop out of this GMTO. This should give an opportunity for @Falu_al to jump in however.

17. Falu_al

Falu_al Senior member

Ok, thanks for the heads up. That's great for me, as i was slow confirming! @MrVenneri - please let me know if there is still a spot for me as we just had one person dropping out.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2016
  18. 100 yrs

100 yrs Senior member

@hoit1981 any word from lauren regarding the dundee?

19. Dale1

Dale1 Member

Info sent to Lauren for Harlech GMTO

20. hoit1981

hoit1981 Senior member

Heard back after I emailed her today:

"I now have all 12 participants ready so at the moment I am just going through and double checking everything with the Factory so it should not be too long now.

I am hoping to get this done by tomorrow however I am getting sent to New York over the weekend so tomorrow is my last day in the office so I am really hoping it have it finalised if not then it will 100% be charged next Tuesday. I shall keep you posted on how I get on.

I will try my hardest to have the cards charged before I go."

Getting closer...