1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 10: A full set of Aesop's Fables pocket squares from Vanda Fine Clothing

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 10th auction of the year is for a full set of Aesop's Fable's pocket squares from Vanda Fine Clothing. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Crockett & Jones MTO Central

Discussion in 'Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and o' started by hoit1981, Sep 16, 2013.

1. aldenfan

aldenfan Senior Member

I'm interested. Do you know what sizes they can make it in? Also, do you know how the sizing will correlate to the RL version? I have feet that are on the larger side...

2. aldenfan

aldenfan Senior Member

Lindrick in brown cordovan I would definitely go for. With double leather sole or dainite. The largest RL lindrick is a tad too tight for me. Anybody else interested in a brown cordovan lindrick?

3. bespoken pa

bespoken pa Distinguished Member

Perhaps in double leather, I am chalk full of dainite.

4. aldenfan

aldenfan Senior Member

I'd do double leather definitely. I'd just like to be able to wear a lindrick in brown cordovan. I honestly think it would be my most frequently worn boot if it was in my size.

5. TommyB

TommyB Senior Member

See #post_7961642.

6. zippyh

zippyh Distinguished Member

Ah jes.
    Just got UPS tracking from Lauren.

7. NewStart

NewStart Senior Member

On this note, anyone pulled the trigger for skye whiskey shell size 7.5E UK and change their mind, please let me know

8. S K M

S K M Senior Member

Failing that you should consider joining in on the Lindrick GMTO I'm starting; very similar style, only with a brogueing across the ankle :)

9. NewStart

NewStart Senior Member

Would love to but Patience has never been my strength,

Sound very childish but I am addicted to "instant gratification".

I found myself joining GMTO in several cases, and when something similar coming up later i just can not hold myself and pulled the trigger and ended up with similar items

10. Faster

Faster Senior Member

Sky 2 Whiskey on the way!

Too bad it's with UPS... Customs may get me for about $75 bucks

Anyway, I look forward to getting these, wasn't a long wait either

11. mdubs

mdubs The Mayor of Aldensville

Awesome! Those are going to be great!!!

12. chipshot

chipshot Distinguished Member

Yo Steve, the original Gianni was on last 325 so I don't understand the fit part of your statement... BTW keep me posted on these.. I might need a storm welted boot for inclement weather. I can attest to the C&J Storm Welt holding up very well for me in 4 inches of H2O. My feet stayed dry. Boot was C&J Shell by BB. These would also be sick in Whiskey or even Burgundy. Have a nice weekend Sir!

13. TommyB

TommyB Senior Member

Yet another update.

Just talked to Lauren at C&J. She told me eight people have contacted her, including the person C&J added to the list. So I would love it if the four people (of the first 12) on the list who haven't contacted me or Lauren could get in touch with either of us as soon as possible.

It is perfectly fine to not join the group MTO, just let me know, then I'll reach out to the next name on the list. If I haven't heard anything by Friday, I'll start contacting people further down on the list. (I'm also aware of that @Kirill Skok and @omicron1792 might not have read my PM as they haven't been online in a little while. So if anybody knows them off-forum you might want to give them a little nudge.)

Latest updated list in #post_7961642.

Thanks,
    Tommy

14. NewYawker

NewYawker Senior Member

Received a very friendly email response from Lauren over the weekend. Just waiting for her call as I need to provide my CC info. Hopefully we get this wrapped up by the end of the week. Thanks for you efforts @TommyB .

15. Cjwylie

Cjwylie Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Skye 2's are in. I included a pair of Trickers Tec cordovan and Carmina's Cognac for color comparison.