Discussion in 'Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and o' started by hoit1981, Sep 16, 2013.
You guys depress me. I want to participate but I have a budget...
Hand grade bevelled sole is available with this boot, we'd lose that handwork with dainite sole
Ordering in a few weeks, time to save up!
Would be in on the shell Skye, if I hadn't ordered Cottesmore just this week. Budget and all..
I think it would be wise to contact the factory to make sure about prices, availability of shell etc. before we try to go forward. Judging from what I've heard the shell hides are becoming increasingly hard to find, and with the latest whiskey shell round it would surprise me if C&J had enough for a round of both the Sommersvile and the Skye… But I could be wrong (and hopefully is)
Thank you. I reached out - will report back as soon as I hear an update. It might be a few days depending on the responsiveness from C&J. I've already touched base though
Boom, bam, ting, tink. plap
Brown harlech burgundy Skye 2
Whiskey is gonna look nice!
@PCK1 - interested in this boot in whiskey shell cordovan?
@mdubs I may be in...can you give me a day or two to decide?
RydenFan, I will put you down as a tentative. I am not going to be taking cash or anything, so you have some time to decide for sure...
I'd like to be a tentative for the Skye whiskey as well. I'm still trying to decide and see if I have the funds.
F, not a problem.
I think that would be a lovely model...
I agree with you PCK1 - I will add your name to the interested in finding out more list.
@StockwellDay - interested in the Whiskey Cordovan Bal boot?
Looks lovely, but I'm all booted out.
Separate names with a comma.