1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 8: A Bespoke Coat from David Reeves

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 6th auction of the year is for a Bespoke Coat from David Reeves. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Crockett & Jones MTO Central

Discussion in 'Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and o' started by hoit1981, Sep 16, 2013.

1. aldenfan

aldenfan Senior Member

Got an email from Lauren with my tracking info this morning as well. Parcel force doesn't look like it is listing an estimated delivery date. How can you tell how long it will be and that they'll likely be here after the long weekend?

2. wklq76a

wklq76a Senior Member

I'm just basing it off of the delivery times from the last round, when the US East Coast guys got theirs in about a week.

3. aldenfan

aldenfan Senior Member

Makes sense. I looked up parcel force's priority delivery times and based on my zone (using my zip code) their site says 4 days. That puts it on Saturday, which means I'm guessing it will get delivered after the holiday weekend.

4. Omert4

Omert4 Senior Member

Mind sharing the link for that?

5. BootSpell

BootSpell Distinguished Member

I am anxiously waiting to see you guys posting pics of these new boots. They are some of the most special boots I own. You guys should really enjoy them.

6. aldenfan

aldenfan Senior Member

Sure, I plugged my tracking number into here:

http://www.parcelforce.com/track-trace

When I did, I noticed the page listed the shipping day as 8/26. Then I noticed the page says "Service: Global Priority Contract" so I take that to mean it is "Global Priority" shipping based on contract. So then with a google search I went to:

http://www.parcelforce.com/international-parcel-delivery/globalpriority and clicked the "How fast will my parcel arrive?" link which takes me to:

http://www.parcelforce.com/worldwide-directory

I then selected "USA" and "no" to account holder, which took me to:

http://www.parcelforce.com/worldwide-directory/US?account=0

On that page I looked up the first 3 digits of my zip code to find my "area" and then looked under "Global Priority" (which is what I assume the service: Global Priority Contract" means on the original track page of my package) and noted that delivery to an AREA2 (which is where my zip code fell) is listed as 4 days.

So I'm guessing delivery is 4 days for mine to my zip code based on that. Hopefully that makes sense and I also didn't make a mistake. Let me know if you have any questions!

7. Omert4

Omert4 Senior Member

Yeah they are a grail for me. A Horween Whiskey Shell Cordovan boot on the C&J 341 last? It doesn't get much better than that. Dainite sole, too, so these will have lots of life in them. These are gonna be super versatile for me.

8. mdubs

mdubs The Mayor of Aldensville

Hmmm. Still no shipping notices here. I did have two pairs coming though, the GMTO Harlechs and the Individual MTO Lowdnes. Hope they ship soon!

-Mike

9. wklq76a

wklq76a Senior Member

Mike, if it's any consolation, I got my tracking number this morning, but it says it was shipped yesterday. They may have already shipped, and you just haven't gotten your number yet!

I imagine you have a pair or two that you can wear until they arrive...:)

10. Omert4

Omert4 Senior Member

Thanks man, 4 days here, too. They shipped tuesday for me so maybe I'll get mine on Saturday.

11. aldenfan

aldenfan Senior Member

Yeah, same boat as me. I don't know if they do Saturday delivery though so I figured I may not get mine until after the long holiday weekend.

12. wklq76a

wklq76a Senior Member

I believe Parcel Force packages are passed onto USPS once they arrive in the states, and they certainly do Saturday deliveries. Perhaps you'll receive them in time for your Labor Day celebrations?

13. Omert4

Omert4 Senior Member

I think they hand it over to USPS for delivery. I checked their 2014 holiday list, and it looks like they will be delivering this coming saturday.

14. aldenfan

aldenfan Senior Member

Awesome! Thanks for checking that. It means I might get mine Saturday! [​IMG]

15. hoit1981

hoit1981 Distinguished Member