Crockett & Jones MTO Central

Discussion in 'Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and o' started by hoit1981, Sep 16, 2013.

1. mdubs

mdubs The Mayor of Aldensville

Hah! I actually had them make me two shoes... I am getting the Harlech and I did a Lowndes (Double Monk) as a single MTO in Whiskey Shell Cordovan. So I guess that I will have greater than 3 pairs of shoes now!

-Mike

2. aldenfan

aldenfan Senior member

Awesome! Thanks for the update!

3. BeSpiffington

BeSpiffington Senior member

tifosi is correct again. As a fellow shell aficionado all I can say is that your done for. Lol.

4. slowroll

slowroll Active Member

Thanks for the update! Very excited! :)

5. PartagasIV

PartagasIV Senior member

Excited as well...more excited for her to take a quick cellphone snap of how they look!

6. mdubs

Is she going to?

-Mike

7. wklq76a

wklq76a Senior member

Doesn't seem like it. I asked in my e-mail, but her response was all about delivery and tracking numbers, and not pics (which is better than the other way around!).

8. mdubs

LOL, I agree. I would rather get the shoes rather than just merely a picture.

-Mike

9. aldenfan

aldenfan Senior member

Anybody get shipping notification or tracking #? Just curious...

10. aldenfan

aldenfan Senior member

Super excited for this to arrive. For those who ordered, when, how often, and with what do you intend to wear this boot with? For those on the last order, how and how often do you find you wear it?

I think it will pair really awesome with selvedge denim as a casual boot and I think I'll wear it with selvedge denim and perhaps an OCBD shirt to work. Also I think it will go well with navy cotton slacks for business casual. I think you could even pair with with a casual suit navy suit possibly. Thoughts?

Last edited: Aug 20, 2014
  11. BootSpell

BootSpell Senior member

I can sense your guys' anticipation. That's almost as enjoyable as having the boots in your hands.

I definitely wear them with dark "dressier" denim. They also go well with chinos (Epaulet) in navy and fatigue. I've also worn them with caramel duck canvas. They're pretty versatile in a casual way. I don't wear suits except for more formal occasions and I wouldn't wear them for that, but I guess they could be worn with a casual navy suit for a slightly more fashion forward look.

To be honest, I don't wear them as often as I thought I would. I've had them for about seven months and only worn them 10 times. Not sure why because I really like them. Maybe just time to thin the collection as I end up wearing boots I don't like as much as these.

Good luck and enjoy.

12. movoblast

movoblast Senior member

I can't wait to see some pics of the new batch.

13. wklq76a

wklq76a Senior member

The latest from Lauren is that all of our Harlechs will be shipped out this coming Tuesday. Apparently, a combination of a bank holiday in the UK and an inundation of shipments she had to pack this week pushed it back until then. She sounded kind of stressed out in her e-mail [​IMG]

Only a little bit longer until we commence obsessively tracking our shipments, gentlemen...

14. mdubs

Hah, thanks for the update! I will have to wear my Lindricks on Tuesday to celebrate my incoming C&J boots... :)

-Mike