1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Crockett & Jones Islay Boot for Rogerson Footwear- UK9E

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by johnH123, Feb 18, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. johnH123

johnH123 Senior member

These are just like the boots James Bond wore in Skyfall!

But seriously, these are amazing boots. They are made in a brown roughout leather, dainite soles and very very sturdy. I bought them 10 months ago and have worn them perhaps 8-9 times a month since. They just never fit me very well, I usually wear a US 10.5, size 10 in Clarks Desert Boots and Wolverine 1000 Mile boots, 11 in Nikes. These are just too small for me. They are a special make up for Rogerson Footwear in St Andrew's, Scotland (where I bought them).

Very good condition, retail new is $550 or so if you order from the UK (not taking into account shipping and customs fees). I will drop them at a cobbler to have them properly cleaned and such before I ship them. Original box and bags are both long gone, but they will ship in a secure box for protection.

Asking $390 USD shipped Canada/USA. These are heavy so shipping will be expensive. Usual paypal caveats apply, please ask all questions beforehand. All sales final.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 29, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.