• We would like to welcome Overt Skincare as an official Affiliate Vendor. Overt is a different kind of skincare company that’s transforming the industry through transparency, efficacy, and charity. After a positive reaction as a guest of Epaulet (one of our stalwarts) Overt decided to join our ranks. This is the first skincare line to have an official presence on Styleforum, and we are very excited to have them on board. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Crockett & Jones Grosvenor Monk US 8.5, UK 7.5 EU 41.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

swolfod

Reaction score
For sale is a pair of gorgeous C&J monk strap in very good condition. The model name is 'Grosvenor'. The previous owner wore them about 30 times and I have only tried them indoor 1-2x for 5 minutes top. The seller told me that they fit true to size however they turned out to be a tad too loose for me, although still wearable. I think they fit the best for true US 9.

Very sleek shape. I have another pair of AE Norwich but these definitely look nicer and have richer details.

Asking for $250 shipped CONUS. Please add 4% for paypal or send as gift. Priced to be sold. I am still kinda reluctant to let them go but maybe someone may appreciate them more than I do. If they are not gone in a week I may consider keeping them.

The pictures were borrowed from the ebay listing where I bought them from. Come with bag, shoe trees are not included.

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk

Results are only viewable after voting.