• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Crockett & Jones for Ralph Lauren Cordovan (Marlow, Darlton, Gifford, Garran, Lindrick, McCallum, Rh

zwyckoff

Reaction score
Can anyone assist me in sizing. I am an 11 narrow TTS. Should I be looking for a 10.5 in the marlow?

Allen Dreadmon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well done - unfortunately no 8 left for me
frown.gif

That's cheaper than I got from RL straight a few years back.

Yeah, I'm pretty happy with the price, considering they are BNIB and free shipping too! Hoping they fit just right, I've bought and sold a few pairs already in the Marlow line and haven't nailed it yet. In my experience, the Wingtip fits slightly looser than the PTB. If this is true then I should be golden.

Last edited:

JR Magat

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm pretty happy with the price, considering they are BNIB and free shipping too! Hoping they fit just right, I've bought and sold a few pairs already in the Marlow line and haven't nailed it yet. In my experience, the Wingtip fits slightly looser than the PTB. If this is true then I should be golden.

Nice pickup! Sounds like you got a lineup of people that'll gladly take them off your hands if they don't work out - but I hope they do! :)

chipshot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any Rhett in the wild photo's. I kinda like the Gossgrain strap in different colors for a fun and different look.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Looking good! I think I need to finally put on the alden flat laces on the lindricks

budapest12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looking good! I think I need to finally put on the alden flat laces on the lindricks

Thanks - took that one from Mr. Dv. I think. Definitely prefer them to the laces they came with.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
ive also seen the venerable mdubs rocking the flat laces. i have a couple pairs of flat laces from the alden leathersoul plaza wingtips that have blind eyeleys. it proved too time consuming to try and keep the flat laces flat so i swapped them with some round laces. the metal eyelets are a natural fit with metal eyelets. again, i really dig the look.

p.s. what is the temp in your locale for you to be wearing lindricks?

budapest12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ive also seen the venerable mdubs rocking the flat laces. i have a couple pairs of flat laces from the alden leathersoul plaza wingtips that have blind eyeleys. it proved too time consuming to try and keep the flat laces flat so i swapped them with some round laces. the metal eyelets are a natural fit with metal eyelets. again, i really dig the look.

p.s. what is the temp in your locale for you to be wearing lindricks?
NYC - was 59F when I walked out the door this morning.

alexSF

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've recently re-joined the club, finally found the perfect fit with US E width

I have forgotten how beautiful is this colour in the sun...

Best penny loafer ever...

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads