• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Crockett & Jones for Ralph Lauren Cordovan (Marlow, Darlton, Gifford, Garran, Lindrick, McCallum, Rh

razl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Thanks for the clarification guys.. How does one get an invitation anyhow? If someone has a code they're not using, I would seriously appreciate it if you could throw it my way! :)

Check you PMs, my good deed for the day.

kungapa

Reaction score

If anyone else is feeling charitable and would like to send me a code they do not need I'd be much obliged

Ditto. Just had a deal fall through on the wingtips - I hope to compliment my PTBs and Lindrick's as soon as possible, so if someone has a code I would be immensely greatful!

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
someone hit me up with a code if they arent using please!

mine is apparently in my mail box in DC and im not home :(

also how do you size marlow shortwing? i took 8.5 for lindrick and im a true 9

Last edited:

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
so called and got a code after they looked up my order history

code works for the three models of marlow shells they have available (4 if you include black version and did anyone confirm or deny whether the blacks are shell or not?)

but yeah its 505 which is a good deal but not great in comparison when we all got for 300-400 last round

so im passing for now. if anyoen wants my code ill share it first come first serve

Last edited:

Thanks SF (a new me)

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
is this an early Private Sale or is there another one in mid or late May for the 40% + extra x% kicker? or I guess I can call my SA. Thanks

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
CALL RL AND THEY WILL GIVE YOU A CODE ... assuming you have placed an order with them online in the past

bucksfan

Reaction score
so called and got a code after they looked up my order history
code works for the three models of marlow shells they have available (4 if you include black version and did anyone confirm or deny whether the blacks are shell or not?)
but yeah its 505 which is a good deal but not great in comparison when we all got for 300-400 last round
so im passing for now. if anyoen wants my code ill share it first come first serve

Black is not shell. I bet you will be also able to call a store (I called the Mansion last time) and order the shell PTBs, if interested.

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

CALL RL AND THEY WILL GIVE YOU A CODE ... assuming you have placed an order with them online in the past

The system somehow deleted on of my accounts. Didn't get an email yet for one of the two and when I called to get both codes, she said I only had one functioning email :paranoia:

Glad I got my code though, now just need to decide if $505 + high tax is worth it or not...

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

is this an early Private Sale or is there another one in mid or late May for the 40% + extra x% kicker? or I guess I can call my SA. Thanks

This is the actual private sale. The sale opens to public a week after, so stock is much lower.

The system somehow deleted on of my accounts. Didn't get an email yet for one of the two and when I called to get both codes, she said I only had one functioning email :paranoia:
Glad I got my code though, now just need to decide if $505 + high tax is worth it or not...

As the threadstarter has in his sig YOLO. Ordered. :slayer: Always liked the brown of C&J over any of the Alden colors for shortwings

triumphman

Reaction score
quick question. When you guys state to go w/ the Marlow as the same size as Barrie/Trubalance, should I be buying UK 7.5/US 8 (what's printed inside of the shoe) or US 7.5/UK 7? for reference i am a sz 7.5 in alden barrie/trubalance.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads