1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Crockett & Jones for Ralph Lauren Cordovan (Marlow, Darlton, Gifford, Garran, Lindrick, McCallum, Rh

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by NAMOR, Oct 1, 2011.

1. irbe

irbe Senior member

Hrmm I order a size 9.5,but I need a 7.5
    I guess I can my wife sized it wrong. Do I have to wait till website restock or do they carry additional sizes in store. Kind of regret not picking up a pair of penny, they had my size and at the prize I would have pulled the trigger.

2. tv2177

tv2177 Senior member

wow! that's a big shot order! :slayer:

3. coolarrow

coolarrow Senior member

I ordered the marlows a little after midnight (EST). That's all I got. Didn't spring for the expedited shipping. Still haven't received a ship conf [​IMG]

On another board, there was a woman who bought a whole bunch of stuff. She wanted to change the sizes of one of the items. They told her that all orders will be fulfilled. We shall see...

4. StockwellDay

StockwellDay Senior member

On pins and needles for the under $800 standard shipping orders!!!
    Quote:

5. movoblast

movoblast Senior member

I feel you bro. It sucks to see all these people who ordered way later, already have shipping confirmations. My order was placed a little after midnight.

6. smoothie1

smoothie1 Senior member

I hear that. I am really curious to see what RL does. An $800 threshold for scrutiny seems a bit arbitrary upon first glance. But clearly some shoppers abused it.

7. StockwellDay

StockwellDay Senior member

Shocker.

8. kwhitelaw

kwhitelaw Senior member

Everyone abused/attempted to abuse it (unless they are legitimate workers for RL or their family). Myself included.. But I wouldn't have been upset had my order not processed, nor did I try to buy a cars worth of clothing.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  9. nicotino15

nicotino15 Active Member

The question is, is that 800 before the discount or after, because my shoes shirt and tie are definitely over that since the tassel loafers were 850 by themselves. After the discounts it was only $435 though.

10. losrockets

losrockets Senior member

If you ordered a 9.5D in the Marlow wingtip and find that it doesn't fit, I'd be interested in buying it from you at a price that lets you turn a bit of a profit as well. Been waiting for these shoes to drop into sale range and after this recent code mishap I don't know if RL will have many more for a while.

11. AriGold

AriGold Senior member

I hope my damn order schipps

12. tv2177

tv2177 Senior member

sam here. I ordered a little after midnight EST and still no confirmation. I guess I won't be pissed or anything if that eventually got canceled, but I am still crossing my finger for them to ship out!

13. Gianni Cerutti

Gianni Cerutti Senior member

Great shoes...compliments

14. brillopad

brillopad Senior member

Man, I step away from SF for one day and this happens...

If anyone has a pair of Marlow wingtips in an 8 or 8.5 that doesn't work out, let me know and I'll buy them for more than the sale price.

15. Michael Haines

Michael Haines Senior member

I just wish I could get shipping confirmation so at least I would know

16. JezeC

JezeC Senior member

Quote:sizes for the Marlow were 9.5 and above. I think most people bought a pair anyway, in hopes that they can exchange for a smaller size.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2014
  17. brillopad

brillopad Senior member

18. stevent

stevent Senior member

There was definitely 8 and above when code was first posted

19. JezeC

JezeC Senior member

Quote:that may be the case since I bought a pair, which may or may not go through at this point, at around 8:30am eastern.