1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Crockett & Jones for Ralph Lauren Cordovan (Marlow, Darlton, Gifford, Garran, Lindrick, McCallum, Rh

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by NAMOR, Oct 1, 2011.

1. stevent

stevent Well-Known Member

Shipping confirmation :slayer::slayer::slayer:

2. jrd617

jrd617 Well-Known Member

:D

[​IMG]

3. movoblast

movoblast Well-Known Member

I can't wait! I only have an order confirmation because I placed the order around 5:30 so I hope there is a shipping confirmation waiting for me in my email when I check at lunch. What products do you guys suggest? I have read that reno is the way to go.

4. Fred G. Unn

Fred G. Unn Well-Known Member

LOL!

5. Wes Bourne

Wes Bourne Well-Known Member

I believe the word you're looking for is 'orthopedic'.

6. aldenfan

aldenfan Well-Known Member

Pretty sure it isn't. I called and asked an SA to look up a size 13 for me and he said they are "only available on the website" and are "sold out" in size 13. Said he saw something that makes him think they will be replenished "at some point in the future" eventually. If you do find some 13s, let me know - I'm searching for one as well.

7. hoit1981

hoit1981 Well-Known Member

^ Balls. Thanks for the info.

8. cannan

cannan Well-Known Member

Got my shipping confirmation last night on the Lindricks, they will be here tomorrow :slayer:. Guess I better get going on an order for some additional shoe care items, I would really like to wear these on Friday. I'm going to have to unload all my AE's to fund this purchase, which is fine because I'm sure I'll be wearing the Lindrick's everyday until I put a hole through the sole.

9. bucksfan

bucksfan Well-Known Member

I recommend you maintain a rotation. :)

In related news, Gianni and lindrick on their way to me. Went tts on the lindrick and 1/2 size down on the Gianni. We'll see how it goes.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2013
  10. aldenfan

aldenfan Well-Known Member

[​IMG] That's awesome. Glad they had both in your sizes.

11. katch

katch Well-Known Member

buying the Gianni was easy. Justifying it IF the wife realizes I bought another pair of seemingly the same boots will be difficult.

12. chipshot

chipshot Well-Known Member

Shipping confirmation came in this a.m.
    I am sure some disappointment in the Marlows not being included this year. I did hear they we going to clamp down on those being sold at 45% off. Interestingly I've tried to sell a lightly worn pair of backups .. Pennys 9D for 299 as I already have this makeup .. and have been told hey, I'll just wait for the sale unless you want to give them to me ... okay .. here's your shot! Oops maybe next year bra

1 person likes this.
  13. zippyh

zippyh Well-Known Member

But if they're seemingly the same, she's much less likely to realize they're new!

14. ReppTiePrepster

ReppTiePrepster Well-Known Member

15. ReppTiePrepster

Any thoughts on the gianni? I'm considering taking a chance on them. I suppose I can return to my local RL store if they do not work out.

16. ReppTiePrepster

17. Dbc0919

Dbc0919 Well-Known Member

As a recent purchaser from RalphLauren.com, I have learned that you can return to a RL Store but they just ship back to RL.com and you won't be credited until they receive and process. Also, they will not just exchange for a different size or color. Rather, they will send yours back and you pay again for the exchange. They also won't sell to you at the price you paid, but at regular retail. For example, I had Marlow's purchased online with employee discount. I wanted to exchange for size. They will take my shoes back and ship to RalphLauren.com and funds would be credited back after received and processed. I could leave the store with correct size but would have to pay full price as they will not sell at the employee discount price.

18. coolarrow

coolarrow Well-Known Member

Next year it is, then!

19. cannan

cannan Well-Known Member

I will & do, I was just being stupid because I'm stoked I actually finally got my hands on a pair.

20. ReppTiePrepster

Good to know. It may be most efficient then, to order two sizes and return the one with the improper fit. I'd hate to deprive a fellow SF'er the opportunity to find a steal like this, though. My size in the Lindricks are already gone. I think the gianni are calling my name. I just need the right size.

Thanks!