• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Crockett & Jones for Ralph Lauren Cordovan (Marlow, Darlton, Gifford, Garran, Lindrick, McCallum, Rh

Thanks SF (a new me)

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Thought so. Hopefully there's a pair left for me when sale rolls around
either the SA lied or misinformed. I say work with another SA and see if he/she can put your size aside until the sale date...my SA does this all the time... and no, I am not a baller..good luck

patrick_b

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
either the SA lied or misinformed. I say work with another SA and see if he/she can put your size aside until the sale date...my SA does this all the time... and no, I am not a baller..good luck

That's good advice. My problem is that the Boston store seems to have a fair amount of turnover. I developed a relationship with two SA's over the last few yrs and both were gone within a year. I ought to get the manager's card/contact info.

justinkapur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Tell your SA to put a 9.5 aside for me :D

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
JK, where were you 3 months ago. I was selling a few pairs for $475 For me today:

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

@StevenT
I thought I saw you at the no-purchase club meeting? :)

Paid for them before the 5th, actually been ok after the 5th I think, need to check dates for a few shoe purchases but think I'm still good for now

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^ youve never been good. thats not possible on SF

bellyhungry

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I keep on getting this error message when I click on the 'quote' button. What is going on? :fu:

'There was a problem submitting this to the server. Please try again.'

betep

Reaction score
Just tried on the marlow wingtips and they are le sexsee
I asked the sales associate if they go on sale ever and he said cordovan never goes on sale. I think he thought I was gonna buy them today. I did take a 1/2size down from my US
I got my Marlows this spring for 30% off plus an additional 15% off, which amounted to around $526 after tax. I got them 1 size too large, returned them with an exchange form for the correct size. RL refunds the money and then charges you once the replacements are sent out, and weren't able to do that particular sale again (30% off, additional 15% after that), so they just did 45% total, which was around $475 or so after tax, shipped

justinkapur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I got my Marlows this spring for 30% off plus an additional 15% off, which amounted to around $526 after tax. I got them 1 size too large, returned them with an exchange form for the correct size. RL refunds the money and then charges you once the replacements are sent out, and weren't able to do that particular sale again (30% off, additional 15% after that), so they just did 45% total, which was around $475 or so after tax, shipped

That's awesome. I tried them again today in 9.5 at another store and the SA told me they were 20% off right now. Definitely interesting, 2 different locations, 2 different results. Where's the 3rd RL store for the win?

bellyhungry

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looking to get a pair of the McMurray LWB during the 40 + 15% off sales. Can't wait :bounce2:

Last edited:

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

The charitable souls at RL, the last bulwark against runway prices, are selling the A/W 2012/13 model of the Lindrick for... $1100.
It's available in

black... ONLY. :puzzled: :brick:
Have I mentioned it's
calf... ONLY. :censored:
Bait and switch.
Lindrink... still :drool: worthy?
If you're looking for a really good calf boot look at C&J's Islay or Coniston for half the price. :teach:

im diggin the black Lindrick. however wouldnt pay more than $500

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads