1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Crockett & Jones for Polo Ralph Lauren Cordovan Blucher

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by mrpo0nani, Aug 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrpo0nani

mrpo0nani Senior Member

For sale here are a barely worn pair of shell cordovan ptb's by C&J for Polo in size 10.5D. Beautiful shade, very similar to Alden's cigar if not just a little lighter. This PTB model along with the wingtip are by far my favorite models from C&J, and the PTB showcases the cordovan even better I say!

These have only been worn twice, and only once outside. Little to no creasing, so these shoes have a long life ahead of them with a new, caring owner. Any scratches are superficial and can be buffed out.

Measurements:
    Marked size: 10.5D
    Outsole length: 12 3/4 in
    Outsole width: 4 1/2 in

Please feel free to ask me any questions. Price is not set in stone, though I'm only trying to recoup what I paid but do not be afraid to send me an offer. Thank you.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 21, 2012

2. stevent

stevent Distinguished Member

Did you take same size in wingtip as this?

3. mrpo0nani

mrpo0nani Senior Member

Both shoes I believe are on the 325 last.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.