1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Crockett & Jones Chelsea 5 Black Calf 9E

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Gaillimh Abu, Jan 7, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gaillimh Abu

Gaillimh Abu Senior member

I am selling these boots as i just don't wear them enough, i am more on Streetwear and Denim side of things and i find these a bit too dressy for me. They were purchased from a Crockett and Jones retailer in September 2012 (receipt included) and i have worn them twice since, once for a few hours to Dinner and again on Christmas day. I doubt i have even walked a mile in them so it's a bit of an extravagance for me to have them just sitting there. They have been polished and are stored in trees so the condition is perfect.
    They will come in original box with dust bags and i will double box them for shipping.
    I am willing to split the postage but PM me for an exact cost as it varies on location.
    Any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Attached Files:

2. Gaillimh Abu

Gaillimh Abu Senior member

Reduced from €300 to €280

3. JBMB

JBMB Active Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.