1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Crockett & Jones Canterbury 13G + Santoni FAM Loafers 13 (FINAL DROP!)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by OliT, Sep 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OliT

OliT Senior member

Up for sale are two pair of shoes that unfortunately are just too big for me.

Crockett & Jones Canterbury - Size: 13G - Color: Dark brown burnished calf.
    I bought these new from Pediwear in the end of October last year, and they honestly haven't seen excessive amounts of use. After realizing they were about a size too big on me, I tried some inserts, but never got it right - so I'm letting these go. I paid 347.45£ ($560) with the shoe trees, I'm asking 200£ ($320) 180£ ($280) $230 PENDING! with trees and C&J bags.

One thing worth noting is that the inner soles got discolored from one of the inserts I tried, so the shoemaker who sold me the inserts replaced the discolored parts.

Measurements: 13.4" length, 4.6" width (at widest part).

Santoni Fatte a Mano Penny Loafers - Size: 13

A beautiful pair of loafers. I've used them maybe 5-6 times, but they don't fit loafer-tight on me. Bought them new here just before summer. Really nothing worth mentioning as far as condition goes, they're beautiful.

I paid $325 for them here, looking to get $250 $230 $215 $185FINAL DROP:$140. No trees included, sorry.

Measurements: 12.9" length, 4.5" width (at widest part).

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 20, 2012

2. saywhat

saywhat Member

Wish the brogues were my size! They look fantastic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.