1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Crockett & Jones Canterbury 13G + Santoni FAM Loafers 13 (FINAL DROP!)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by OliT, Sep 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OliT

OliT Senior member

Up for sale are two pair of shoes that unfortunately are just too big for me.

Crockett & Jones Canterbury - Size: 13G - Color: Dark brown burnished calf.
    I bought these new from Pediwear in the end of October last year, and they honestly haven't seen excessive amounts of use. After realizing they were about a size too big on me, I tried some inserts, but never got it right - so I'm letting these go. I paid 347.45£ ($560) with the shoe trees, I'm asking 200£ ($320) 180£ ($280) $230 PENDING! with trees and C&J bags.

One thing worth noting is that the inner soles got discolored from one of the inserts I tried, so the shoemaker who sold me the inserts replaced the discolored parts.

Measurements: 13.4" length, 4.6" width (at widest part).

Santoni Fatte a Mano Penny Loafers - Size: 13

A beautiful pair of loafers. I've used them maybe 5-6 times, but they don't fit loafer-tight on me. Bought them new here just before summer. Really nothing worth mentioning as far as condition goes, they're beautiful.

I paid $325 for them here, looking to get $250 $230 $215 $185FINAL DROP:$140. No trees included, sorry.

Measurements: 12.9" length, 4.5" width (at widest part).

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 20, 2012
  2. saywhat

saywhat Member

Wish the brogues were my size! They look fantastic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.