• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Hi, we have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in anticipation of the upcoming new Calfornia laws, the CCPA. If you are a resident of California, these rights pertain to you. Thanks - Styleforum Team.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Crockett & Jones, Alden, Santoni, Grenson Masterpieces

Status
Not open for further replies.

petitnoblesse

Reaction score
The culling of the herd continues...

Up for grabs is a great collection of my personal shoes 13D each and every one of them. I have Aldens, Crockett and Jones, Santoni and Edmond Allen, including two Shell Cordovan pairs.

I have listed the "Brand" and the maker, so without further ado here is what I have to offer:

Crockett and Jones for Shipton and Heneage, the Fitzroy is the classic brown calf oxford. Very little wear $275

Alden Burgundy Loafers. Gorgeous Alden loafers, the quintessential American casual men's shoe. $185

Freshly recrafted pair of AE Cambridge in burgundy shell cordovan with Reddenbach double oak leather sole. $350

AE MacNeil in black shell cordovan. $295

Grenson Masterpiece black captoe for Peal Co. for Brooks Brothers (pheww), now I have been told they may also be A&S, I really don't know. I do know they are AMAZING. $145

Santoni boots, from Italy, shiny, kinda pointy, kinda badass $SOLD
I will sell all these shoes for $1200 + Shipping

Here is your chance to get an amzing jumpstart on a shoe collection!

PM me, take these from my grubby hands.

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 58 17.5%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 111 33.5%
  • 8”

Votes: 99 29.9%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 36 10.9%
  • 9”

Votes: 13 3.9%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 7 2.1%