• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

CROCKETT & JONES 4 RALPH LAUREN SHELL CORDOVAN MARLOW SHORTWINGS 9-9.5 D EXCELLENT!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HGCROSBY

Reaction score
GRAIL SHOES!!! CURRENT RETAIL PRICE IS $850(+ TAXES AND SHIPPING)!! UNFORTUNATELY, THEY ARE A LITTLE TOO BIG FOR ME.

I'M SELLING THE AWESOME C&J FOR RALPH LAUREN HORWEEN SHELL CORDOVAN MARLOW SHORTWINGS. THEY ARE IN EXCELLENT CONDITION. WORN TWO TIMES. ONLY SOME SUPERFICIAL SCRATCHES AND MINOR SHELL CREASES IN THE VAMP. DOUBLE LEATHER SOLES ARE NEAR PERFECT. BENCH MADE IN ENGLAND.

COLOR: DARK BROWN(BETWEEN CIGAR AND RAVELLO). A COLOR, I BELIEVE, THAT ONLY C&J USES.

LAST: I THINK THEY ARE ON THE 325.

SIZE: 9 D IS LISTED INSIDE THE SHOE. I'M USUALLY BETWEEN AN 8.5 AND 9(CLOSER TO 8.5 ON MOST LASTS) AND THESE ARE JUST A LITTLE TOO BIG FOR ME. THERE DOESN'T SEEM TO BE A CONSENSUS ON FIT. SOME SAY THEY ARE TTS AND OTHERS SAY TO SIZE DOWN A HALF SIZE. I BELIEVE THE LATTER. HOWEVER, AS ALWAYS, PLEASE GO BY THE MEASUREMENTS. ALSO, THERE ARE PLENTY OF THREADS ON THIS TOPIC.
LENGTH: 12.2"(SOLE)
11.1"(INSOLE)
WIDTH: 4.3"(WIDEST PART OF THE SOLE)

SHOE TREES NOT INCLUDED.

SHIPPING IS FREE(CONUS). I WILL USE USPS PRIORITY MAIL. THEY WILL BE PACKED IN A PROFESSIONAL MANNER.

INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING(EUROPE AND JAPAN) IS $50. I REALIZE THIS IS EXPENSIVE. HOWEVER, THEY WILL BE SHIPPED USPS INTERNATIONAL EXPRESS MAIL. IT IS SUPER FAST AND WILL INCLUDE A TRACKING NUMBER THE ENTIRE DISTANCE. IT IS THE ONLY WAY I SHIP ABROAD.

Attachments

Last edited:

XKxRome0ox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
read the rules for B&S and remove the paypal personal or add 4% thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker