• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Crockett and Jones summer sale

misterjuiceman

Reaction score
Thanks for letting us know. Any news on which models? Does this sale hold for phone orders?

Nick V.

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Yes, they accept phone orders but suggest that you are familiar with the last/proper fit, as all sales are final.

misterjuiceman

Reaction score
That might be tricky for me; I only know my size for the 325 last and the 228 last. Final sale might scare me off entirely.

SuitedDx

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the head's up Nick. Unfortunately I don't have 6E love from them...

Threadbearer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I asked Kevin Hill at C&J NY to email me a list of models in my size (UK 9.5) that are now on sale. Here's that list, along with the sale disclaimer.

Hand Grade Collection
1). Aintree - Last 337 - Black Calf - $595 (from $750)
2). Atherstone - Last 363 - Dark Brown Suede - $620 (from $775)
3). Atherstone - Last 363 - Burgundy Antique Calf - $620 (from $775)
4). Prestwood - Last 358 - Black Calf with Dainite Rubber Sole - $595 (from $750)
5). Maddox - Last 337 - Tan Antique Calf - $495 (from $750)

Main Collection
1). Arden - Last 341 - Burgundy Calf - $450 (from $570)
2). Gerard - Last 324 - Black/White Calf Spectator - $350 (from $595)
3). Harvard - Last 314 - Mushroom Suede with Dainite Rubber Sole - $405 (from $525)
4). Harvard - Last 314 - Snuff Suede with Gumlite Rubber Sole - $405 (from $525)
5). Langham - Last 72 - Black Calf - $475 (from $595)
6). Lewis - Last 365 - Rough Out Suede with Dainite Rubber Sole - $465 (from $585)
7). Monza - Driver - Black Calf - $195 (from $335)

Please note that there are limited quantities available per model – in many cases these are single pairs. In addition, we are reaching out to other interested customers, so the sales will go to the first customer who makes a purchase. If you have any questions, or if you would like to place an order, please contact me at 212-582-3800. Thank you for your interest in Crockett & Jones.

Liquidus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
One could buy new ones from the UK store at those prices.

misterjuiceman

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up on the sale. Could also check Shipton & Heneage for prices less than that, a lot of their shoes are made by CJ.
On that note, also check out British Sporting, Ltd. Got a Coniston boot from them for $525. Took a few weeks, because of an issue with CJ's computers, apparently, but I'd buy from them again for sure. Charles is a nice guy, too.

SuitedDx

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

One could buy new ones from the UK store at those prices.

+1. Do you know if the UK stores started their sales yet? I thought all of them started at the same time.

Loathing

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No sales in the London stores yet. London tends to have sales about a month later than NYC.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 38.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.1%

Forum statistics

Threads