1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Crockett and Jones, Harrogate double buckle monk, tan grain leather, UK8, US9

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Chocoball1972, Apr 2, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chocoball1972

Chocoball1972 New Member

Harrogate double buckle monk from Crockett & Jones, one of the finest shoemakers in the UK. Tan color grain leather, in UK8E (regular). Purchased new from Crockett & Jones in London in Christmas 2014 for over US$650, worn no more than 6x. Almost new! Traditional English country style, great with jeans, flannel or tweed. Dainite rain sole with 360-degree storm welt. Lovingly kept in best condition. I’ve kept the uppers well conditioned. They have a rich shine and a lovely patina. Excellent pre-owned condition, well-cared for and maintained with love. Virtually new!

Wife has asked me to reduce the number of similar shoes in my collection ahead of any new purchases… Feel free to contact me for shipping quotation, or any questions. Will be carefully wrapped and shipped inside of a separate box to ensure safety. All shipments will be shipped out within 1-2 business days of payment.

Price does not include shoe trees due to their heavy weight. If you're interested in the shoes+trees, I'll let you know the extra cost.

Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. razl

razl Senior member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.