• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Crockett and Jones for Polo 12D

NoVaguy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If these were size 10.5, they'll already be gone C&J Jodphurs (for Polo) Edit: No connection to the seller: By the way, did Polo do this boot in a lower line? I've only seen the one done by C&J. And only in brown.

kabert

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I like them, but would have a hard time finding an appropriate time to wear them I think. I couldn't wear them to work with the straps/buckles they have.

Oltmann

Reaction score
I just got a pair of the C&J for Polo chelsea boots and I like these better. Â

NoVaguy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I like them, but would have a hard time finding an appropriate time to wear them I think.  I couldn't wear them to work with the straps/buckles they have.
Interesting.  I wear my brown Jodphurs (with a Dainite sole) to work all of the time.  Although usually on Friday with dark blue denim and a patterned dress shirt.

I think that the Chelsea's would be better.  But I've only seen the C&J chelsea's on sale at about $300, not the $175 here.

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I think that the Chelsea's would be better.  But I've only seen the C&J chelsea's on sale at about $300, not the $175 here.
I believe that the Chelsea boots are (were?) selling for $160 at the Georgetown Polo store.

NoVaguy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'll have to get over there, then. Maybe tomorrow during lunch or after work.

Georgetown is usually a pain for me. I'm doing the no car thing, which limits where I go.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite Shorts Length

• Above the knee

• Knee length

• Below the knee

• None of the above

• Mid-thigh ("short shorts")

Results are only viewable after voting.