• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Crockett and Jones Cordovan Galway 2(Gianni) GMTO

Gabru

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,
There is currently a GMTO in the works for a pair of CJ Galway 2 boots in brown shell cordovan. Currently, we have 11 potentially interested parties and need just 1 more to move ahead.
The make up would be as follows:
  • Model: Galway2
  • Upper: Dark Brown Shell Cordovan
  • Last: 325
  • Width: Standard E (US D)
  • Edging: Antique
  • Sole: Dainite Sole in Dark Brown with a thin leather mid-sole OR Double Leather
  • Welt: Storm Welt
  • Eyelets: Dark Brown Eyelets & Speedhooks (4+4)
The basic model Galway2 in brown shell would resemble the CJ for RL Gianni boot but would be with one less eyelet (4 instead of 5) and the shaft is 1/2in lower.

If we can get enough people soon we would have the boots around october right in time around fall. The latest quote from CJ is:
  • £650 less VAT £541.67 (~783.00 USD with current exchange rate) + Shipping
  • delivery @ about 16 weeks

You can follow the CJ MTO thread and post any questions or updates there. There is also a Google doc set up for this where you can add yourself to the list as well as your preferred specs (in the Gianni tab)

Note - The Gianni pattern would be an additional £25.

Please let me or @KPDarb know if you are interested and want/need any additional info!

This is a rare opportunity to get this awesome boot as it is no more available from RL !!Inspiration Pics (not mine) ----------

mraza

Reaction score
Are you planning to do more of these?
Hello Everyone,
There is currently a GMTO in the works for a pair of CJ Galway 2 boots in brown shell cordovan. Currently, we have 11 potentially interested parties and need just 1 more to move ahead.
The make up would be as follows:
  • Model: Galway2
  • Upper: Dark Brown Shell Cordovan
  • Last: 325
  • Width: Standard E (US D)
  • Edging: Antique
  • Sole: Dainite Sole in Dark Brown with a thin leather mid-sole OR Double Leather
  • Welt: Storm Welt
  • Eyelets: Dark Brown Eyelets & Speedhooks (4+4)
The basic model Galway2 in brown shell would resemble the CJ for RL Gianni boot but would be with one less eyelet (4 instead of 5) and the shaft is 1/2in lower.

If we can get enough people soon we would have the boots around october right in time around fall. The latest quote from CJ is:
  • £650 less VAT £541.67 (~783.00 USD with current exchange rate) + Shipping
  • delivery @ about 16 weeks

You can follow the CJ MTO thread and post any questions or updates there. There is also a Google doc set up for this where you can add yourself to the list as well as your preferred specs (in the Gianni tab)

Note - The Gianni pattern would be an additional £25.

Please let me or @KPDarb know if you are interested and want/need any additional info!

This is a rare opportunity to get this awesome boot as it is no more available from RL !!Inspiration Pics (not mine) ----------

are you planning to do ore of these?

mraza

Reaction score
I am in Galloway whiskey cordovan

Falu_al

Reaction score
I'm in too, strangely, i couldn't access the google doc as i used to, or perhaps this is a new url? Im UK 8.5 E, so please sign me up if there's still room left in the GMTO

dangerous

Reaction score
I'm in too, strangely, i couldn't access the google doc as i used to, or perhaps this is a new url? Im UK 8.5 E, so please sign me up if there's still room left in the GMTO
The post is over 2 years old

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics