• Welcome to the Styleforum Approved contest! This is a contest where everyone wins: in fact, every participant will get a (highly coveted) “Styleforum approved” bracelet to flaunt to your oblivious friends. The only thing you have to do is show appreciation for a member of the forum or an affiliate vendor.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Crockett and Jones Cordovan Galway 2(Gianni) GMTO

Gabru

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,
There is currently a GMTO in the works for a pair of CJ Galway 2 boots in brown shell cordovan. Currently, we have 11 potentially interested parties and need just 1 more to move ahead.
The make up would be as follows:
  • Model: Galway2
  • Upper: Dark Brown Shell Cordovan
  • Last: 325
  • Width: Standard E (US D)
  • Edging: Antique
  • Sole: Dainite Sole in Dark Brown with a thin leather mid-sole OR Double Leather
  • Welt: Storm Welt
  • Eyelets: Dark Brown Eyelets & Speedhooks (4+4)
The basic model Galway2 in brown shell would resemble the CJ for RL Gianni boot but would be with one less eyelet (4 instead of 5) and the shaft is 1/2in lower.

If we can get enough people soon we would have the boots around october right in time around fall. The latest quote from CJ is:
  • £650 less VAT £541.67 (~783.00 USD with current exchange rate) + Shipping
  • delivery @ about 16 weeks

You can follow the CJ MTO thread and post any questions or updates there. There is also a Google doc set up for this where you can add yourself to the list as well as your preferred specs (in the Gianni tab)

Note - The Gianni pattern would be an additional £25.

Please let me or @KPDarb know if you are interested and want/need any additional info!

This is a rare opportunity to get this awesome boot as it is no more available from RL !!Inspiration Pics (not mine) ----------

mraza

Reaction score
Are you planning to do more of these?
Hello Everyone,
There is currently a GMTO in the works for a pair of CJ Galway 2 boots in brown shell cordovan. Currently, we have 11 potentially interested parties and need just 1 more to move ahead.
The make up would be as follows:
  • Model: Galway2
  • Upper: Dark Brown Shell Cordovan
  • Last: 325
  • Width: Standard E (US D)
  • Edging: Antique
  • Sole: Dainite Sole in Dark Brown with a thin leather mid-sole OR Double Leather
  • Welt: Storm Welt
  • Eyelets: Dark Brown Eyelets & Speedhooks (4+4)
The basic model Galway2 in brown shell would resemble the CJ for RL Gianni boot but would be with one less eyelet (4 instead of 5) and the shaft is 1/2in lower.

If we can get enough people soon we would have the boots around october right in time around fall. The latest quote from CJ is:
  • £650 less VAT £541.67 (~783.00 USD with current exchange rate) + Shipping
  • delivery @ about 16 weeks

You can follow the CJ MTO thread and post any questions or updates there. There is also a Google doc set up for this where you can add yourself to the list as well as your preferred specs (in the Gianni tab)

Note - The Gianni pattern would be an additional £25.

Please let me or @KPDarb know if you are interested and want/need any additional info!

This is a rare opportunity to get this awesome boot as it is no more available from RL !!Inspiration Pics (not mine) ----------

are you planning to do ore of these?

mraza

Reaction score
I am in Galloway whiskey cordovan

Falu_al

Reaction score
I'm in too, strangely, i couldn't access the google doc as i used to, or perhaps this is a new url? Im UK 8.5 E, so please sign me up if there's still room left in the GMTO

dangerous

Reaction score
I'm in too, strangely, i couldn't access the google doc as i used to, or perhaps this is a new url? Im UK 8.5 E, so please sign me up if there's still room left in the GMTO
The post is over 2 years old

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Face Masks: Pick Your Favorite (Choose 2)

• Disposable surgical mask

• White cotton mask

• Linen-lined mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of suiting fabric

• Patterned mask (checks, stripes, fun print, etc.)

• Solid color silk mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of tie fabric

• Sports mask made of synthetic fabric

• Denim mask

• Face shield

Results are only viewable after voting.