• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Resource icon

Crockett and Jones - Bedford model - size 8G - price DROP - $325 (Canadian)

suitforcourt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
suitforcourt submitted a new resource:

Crockett and Jones - Bedford model - size 8G (fits more like 7.5G) - $350 (Canadian) - Crockett Jones that were recrafted. Make me an offer!

Brand: Crockett Jones

Model: Bedford

Size: 8G (UK size). I have another pair of CJ and the 8G fits fine. However, these pair are too small for me. I believe they fit more like 7.5G. So for US size, I believe these fit more like 8EE or 8EEE.

Condition: Used. But I had these recrafted completely. As you can see, I asked for JR soles (premium German oak tanned soles that are used on a lot of premium shoes like Alden and Allen Edmond's shell cordovan line). The inside heel linings, corks and...
Read more about this resource...

suitforcourt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk

Results are only viewable after voting.