• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Critique my suit jacket fit

fuji

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think it looks good, I prefer the look of a shorter jacket. Undo the bottom button though, its making the jacket crease weirdly.

amplifiedheat

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
There can no longer be any doubt--the days of men wearing clothing that is manifestly too small for them have returned. Then again, in more sense than one, it is up to each of us to cover our own ass.

steezin

Reaction score
Originally Posted by bigchris1313
I won't bother to echo the other comments about it being too small. Having said that, from what I can tell your posture looks weak. You should work on standing up straight with your chest out and shoulders back. It doesn't need to be exaggerated, but your clothes will look better and women will find you more attractive if you have better posture.

Yeh i realised my posture is appauling.

I have a long neck which emphasises it too.

Interms of people saying the jacket looks small, i understand that it is short, but apart from length is there anything else wrong with it?

(and yes i wont button up the bottom one next time, im not really used to wearing suits, im only 15...)

Spring599

Reaction score
Unbutton the bottom button and the jacket will look better. In my opinion, it is a good look for you. Don't pay attention to most of these comments. Most of them embrace the Brooks Brothers full fit look.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads