Critique my style please!

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by sheeptoken, Jun 8, 2008.

1. sheeptoken

sheeptoken Well-Known Member

Are the fits better in this picture? Please do tell, especially about the shirt beacause I still have a chance to return it. Also, the pants please tell me if theyre too big. Couldn't get a full body picture b/c nobody was here to take the picture with me! Oh well, next time!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. cldpsu

cldpsu Senior member

Definitely better. The jean cut is really weird though. The legs remind me of bowling pins.

Your first picture is funny. It's like your bedroom is a giant photo booth(the glowing corners)

3. sheeptoken

Definitely better. The jean cut is really weird though. The legs remind me of bowling pins. Your first picture is funny. It's like your bedroom is a giant photo booth(the glowing corners)
    Why thank you! Does the shirt look too big? I wanted to know that more, and the comment about my jeans did help. I see the resemblance to bowling pins now! It took me a while haha. Will do fix. Also about the first picture, I had to turn a lot of lights on to take it because it was pretty late at night. Thanks again!

4. Deluks917

Deluks917 Senior member

You look 3 years older in the new pic, how old are you anyway?

5. sheeptoken

You look 3 years older in the new pic, how old are you anyway?

Much more positive! Thanks haha. I'm 15 at the moment.

6. Bona Drag

Bona Drag Senior member

(American Eagle, Gap, etc.)

[​IMG]

7. sheeptoken

@Bona Drag - You dont like AE? I don't like it either. I think the stuff they have there is pretty plain and too many people I know already wear it. Same with Hollister.

8. why

why Senior member

The best thing you can do for your style is grow up.

9. sheeptoken

The best thing you can do for your style is grow up.

Instead of bagging on me, can you actually help? I need to know about the fit of the shirt as soon as possible.

10. Sander

Sander Senior member

Fit of the tee looks good.

Maybe a little on the roomier side, but still good. You're 15, you will still grow - keep it.

All in all, already lots better than the first pic. The jeans still aren't perfect, but better as well.

As for cheap but well-styled clothes: do you have a Zara nearby? They usually have a few fairly classic, ok-cut basics lying around, and they're not that expensive (quality obv is not as good as possible but you will outgrow it anyway).

11. sheeptoken

Fit of the tee looks good.

Maybe a little on the roomier side, but still good. You're 15, you will still grow - keep it.

All in all, already lots better than the first pic. The jeans still aren't perfect, but better as well.

Okay thanks, will do. Can you provide more specifics on the jeans? Too small or too big? Anything about the jeans would help me.

12. LooseChange

LooseChange Senior member

The second pic of the jeans is really dark so I can't see much, but it looks really loosey goosey around the thigh area. The silhouette looks nice when your shirt is covering it though. It just looks odd going from those loose thighs / high rise then to a slim and tapered lower half. Length looks good too.

13. sheeptoken

The second pic of the jeans is really dark so I can't see much, but it looks really loosey goosey around the thigh area. The silhouette looks nice when your shirt is covering it though. It just looks odd going from those loose thighs / high rise then to a slim and tapered lower half. Length looks good too.

Ahh.. After being told about it, I noticed the weird shape of the pants. Thanks for the input about length, I'm starting to understand how my clothes should fit on me.

14. Goblin

Goblin Senior member

Are/were you a Magic player?

15. sheeptoken

Are/were you a Magic player?

[​IMG]

Am not and never was Goblin. I don't get the joke. [​IMG]